Thread: Final Montage ...for now

Seeing the Light ChocolatCakeMix's Avatar

Default Final Montage ...for now

This will be my final montage for quite some time. But I'll be back. I wanted to keep it short and epic sounding. Tell me what you like/dislike or whatever. Thanks.

Resident Fruitbooter Roccityroller's Avatar

this felt like a trailer but it was definitely epic. nice work the edit was tight and the skating was on point. nice job man
    Hoodlum Threat
    Youtube
    Live Stream
    Twitter

Sorry man, but I'm not feeling it. Intro was too long/boring, and made the video move way too slow until the last ~30 seconds. Decent trick choice, but the ender was the only thing that really stood out. And that song's been used a few too many times IMO. But then again I'm probably not exactly your "target market," so to speak.

Rock gap kickflip was really good though.
    Quote Originally Posted by momadaddy View Post
    i mostly play with myself now

Quote Originally Posted by Roccityroller View Post
    this felt like a trailer but it was definitely epic. nice work the edit was tight and the skating was on point. nice job man
    Thanks. Yeah it was actually more of a way to say "I'm taking a break for a while", than an actual full-blown montage.

Quote Originally Posted by briden View Post
    Sorry man, but I'm not feeling it. Intro was too long/boring, and made the video move way too slow until the last ~30 seconds. Decent trick choice, but the ender was the only thing that really stood out. And that song's been used a few too many times IMO. But then again I'm probably not exactly your "target market," so to speak.

Rock gap kickflip was really good though.
    Haha it's fine. I do agree that I may have made the intro to long, but, like I said above, it was more of a way to say that I'm gonna be gone for a while than to be an actual montage.