Thread: The Park builders thread for Tip's, Tricks, and Ideas!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by OGBMX420 View Post
    sucks for me ! your on 360 right ? some more pics would help
    Yeah I'm on 360, how far along in the process do you need more pics?
    Quote Originally Posted by momadaddy View Post
    i mostly play with myself now

XBL
    TheDietTea

I got it thanks Briden
    if anyone else gets lost like I did
    the picture with the street ramp under the dropable is another option
    you can use a pad or the street ramp for PAD1
    Made a few things.. I may put a few of these ideas into my solo..
    So fun.. gives the editor a new light

also.. you must move your cursor inside of the pad to highlight the object when flipping it with the pads.
    Last edited by Antwan; 05-04-2011 at 08:40 AM.

i got a tip and a question . first the tip if u put anouther pad beside the prop, it will stay in good and tight and right where u want it for when u flip the pad over for the rail to merge through . Next my question, could someone post a pic of how to do the basketball hoop ive been having a problem with that . And when i try to use some of the props they fall threw no matter what ?
    create it and skate it !

i got a tip and a question . first the tip if u put anouther pad beside the prop, it will stay in good and tight and right where u want it for when u flip the pad over for the rail to merge through . Next my question, could someone post a pic of how to do the basketball hoop ive been having a problem with that . And when i try to use some of the props they fall threw no matter what ?
    like so i could use without the wood mega pad ? trying to build a basketball court for an elementary school im building
    create it and skate it !

Was this kind of what you're aiming for?

The basketball hoop was one of the tougher ones, but it's all just a matter of breaking it down to what needs to be constrained. In this case, I constrained movement in all 4 directions as it tended to tip after the drop. Here's a picture of what the hoop looked like, before the flip, with the enveloping piece removed to show full detail. PS: The enveloping piece I used for this was the middle-height Vert ground pad.

The final height of the hoop is determined by the position of the upper-right pad, as it stops the base of the hoop after everything gets flipped. Moving it higher would end up with a higher hoop, and vice versa. Hope this helps.
    Quote Originally Posted by momadaddy View Post
    i mostly play with myself now

Quote Originally Posted by briden View Post
    Was this kind of what you're aiming for?

The basketball hoop was one of the tougher ones, but it's all just a matter of breaking it down to what needs to be constrained. In this case, I constrained movement in all 4 directions as it tended to tip after the drop. Here's a picture of what the hoop looked like, before the flip, with the enveloping piece removed to show full detail. PS: The enveloping piece I used for this was the middle-height Vert ground pad.

The final height of the hoop is determined by the position of the upper-right pad, as it stops the base of the hoop after everything gets flipped. Moving it higher would end up with a higher hoop, and vice versa. Hope this helps.
    Thanks u so much it was pissing me off i thought i could only use the wood mega pad could u post a couple more pics like side views and maybee it elavted much appreciated THANKS BRIDEN the only outher problem is my park is starting to earthquake in one spot ( On a side wall out of all places lol at least it wont effect the park or the skateable stuff ) but im going to put in work and save it
    create it and skate it !

Thanks u so much it was pissing me off i thought i could only use the wood mega pad could u post a couple more pics like side views and maybee it elavted much appreciated THANKS BRIDEN the only outher problem is my park is starting to earthquake in one spot ( On a side wall out of all places lol at least it wont effect the park or the skateable stuff ) but im going to put in work and save it
    the top pic is dead on for what i want
    create it and skate it !