Thread: The Park builders thread for Tip's, Tricks, and Ideas!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Teach!

Yeah come on, this isnt the "Tease. everybody. with. a. lot. of. periods." thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by momadaddy View Post
    i mostly play with myself now

Steam
    i_am_a_snail

how could you go and tell us something like that just to leave us hangin.

tell us o wise one

its at the cost of any gameshared dlc - if (like me) you lost your friends password.. your screwed. this method makes you have no limits, pretty much. BUT your gonna have to make sure that:
    a) you have used no DLC pieces
    b) your not merging DLC pieces
    so i would mess with it and plan out what your gonna do, its a lot easier and works a lot more ways but theres this big cost right. <--

unfortunately i have no clue how to do this for xbox as im a rich snob.. jk

ps3 menu --> GAME DATA utility --> Skate 3 DLC (Triangle) --> Delete --> play game --> DONT INSTALL UPDATE.. install game data --> make park --> put prop on a pad at desired angle --> make another pad and simply drag it down into the prop from above the prop, i think it has to be bigger than the prop im not sure

well worth the 5 mins if you ask me, make sure you know what you want to make and build your parks around it. sorry xbox people.

XBL
    mrmaster11

For a tip i say that u should always try to put flow into your parks (where u can go from one piece to the next without a getting off the board or slowing down or around the whole park

Yes You Can!

Quote Originally Posted by meAd4m76 View Post
    its at the cost of any gameshared dlc - if (like me) you lost your friends password.. your screwed. this method makes you have no limits, pretty much. BUT your gonna have to make sure that:
    a) you have used no DLC pieces
    b) your not merging DLC pieces
    so i would mess with it and plan out what your gonna do, its a lot easier and works a lot more ways but theres this big cost right. <--

unfortunately i have no clue how to do this for xbox as im a rich snob.. jk

ps3 menu --> GAME DATA utility --> Skate 3 DLC (Triangle) --> Delete --> play game --> DONT INSTALL UPDATE.. install game data --> make park --> put prop on a pad at desired angle --> make another pad and simply drag it down into the prop from above the prop, i think it has to be bigger than the prop im not sure

well worth the 5 mins if you ask me, make sure you know what you want to make and build your parks around it. sorry xbox people.
    That sounds awesome but complicated; I haven't made backups of anything on my PS3 and don't want to go deleting things and potentially losing my boring-ass half made skate parks. That's a lot easier than "make pad, put blocking bodies in, make new pad, make pad above, turn everything upside down, wonder where the hell your shopping cart disappeared to" though.

no. you wont lose anything andits not complicatedat all, just delete game data called 'DLC', nothing needs to be backed up, your save data is not affected at all! your character will be reset if you have dlc on him, thats it.

Been waiting to post about this until I got the video made, but I made a working ladder. I posted pictures in my park thread a bit ago, but I'll post here incase people haven't seen it.

Footage @ 1:50

2 catwalk supports with 8 dlc bent poles, about thigh-height between each of them. The whole thing is tilted @ about a 85* angle.
    Quote Originally Posted by momadaddy View Post
    i mostly play with myself now