yeah this blew my mind.
    demzilla makes me need new underwear.
    super good.

so ruff so radical

impressive

not hd =)

XBL
    TheDietTea

Honestly, I hate this team.. I think everyone one upped at least one spot I've skated.
    1954 is an organized threat.. I don't know if I can quit fake skate now.

Minglin'

hahaha i watch that befor skating thats for sure

All of you did a fucking amazing job. I watched this yesterday and rewatched again today.

Demz - Beat was good, skating and animations were crazy in the best way possible. You got so many good landings in this thing, one after another, it seems like you've figured out the animation thing. Oh also, I haven't had my Xbox hooked up to the internet for a while and I've been saving all of these clips, but seriously, you killed all of the spots I was skating. It was like you had some weird map of my fav spots for the past few weeks and just killed them. Thanks for saving me upload time!

Anders - Fast with a lot of cool subtle tricks. The filming was good, classic Anders but with a little more restraint. Edit was good, wasn't feeling the song quite so much, but god damn that ender was awesome as hell.

Southie - lines lines lines lines. Too much to name, so much going on, so many tricks I can't do.

Anchors - My favorite part, which is no surprise honestly. Edit was good, song choice was good, thanks for being one of the few that's never picked a shitty song. The long lense shots were amazing, and you skated my park, which I think I only built for the two of us anyway. No one else wants to skate a downhill park with nothing but huge stairs and rails. Haha. You make huge ollies look better than anyone else.

Skatehead - Last part and it's for a good reason. You've fine tuned your style over the year or so I've been watching your vids and it really really shows in this part. Filming was amazing, you even made a fakie varial flip look good somehow. Really loved the lines and just the feel of this part. You totally killed it, thanks for ruling.

I owe all of you dudes an e-beer for that. Good solo collection, 1954 does it their way and it's the way it should be.