http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Mz3tGg8gn4

part two
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0eQKJN7pQk
    Jack: south does lines better than Paris Hilton

In before lock
    ".........................................."
    Helen Adams Keller

Resident Fruitbooter Roccityroller's Avatar

I had to get up at 8am today after a weekend of super raging to take my mom to take her truck in. I come bakc and this is like "hello morning doesn't suck".. it's like a double shot of espresso with 2 hits of cocaine.

Demz into. Beat was fucking sick. Skating was aweesomely, i loved this part. Felt refined (at least for a demz part) very good way to start the video

Anders-crazy vibe with that song and your skating. I liked the whole part but i watched your ender like 12 times. Holy fucking shit.

South's lines made me cry likee usual. Felt like i was watching a heckle sesh where you just take over the swap battle and ride for 20 min. Ender was bananas. I also really liked the feebs to hurri variations at maloof.

Anchors is always a win. The blunt around the curve was disgusting, opening line was sickening, and the ender was perfect. Your parts always make me want to go jump off thiings (in game and IRL). One of your best, easy

skatehead-well deserved ender, this was soooooooooo fucking good. the gap through the opening, the ender, the animations on the tricks was awesome. Theres like 5 other tricks i meant to specifically comment on but i forgot them. OMG NO WALL RIDE FUCKING POLE BONK WTFSHITASSBITCH
    Hoodlum Threat
    Youtube
    Live Stream
    Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by thesignguy View Post
    In before lock
    God I hope not. YAYAAAYAYAAYAYAAYAYAYAYFOR 1954.

I got a line of bongs for every 5 minutes. better be long.

demz going harder than ever!

anders.... HOLY FUCKING ENDER!!!

Southie, your parts make my head hurt, endless barrage of furious techy agressive smoothness. SO FUCKIN BRUTAL!

anchors consistantly smooth and hard hitting. kinda like andrew allen only better. filming was really nice too!. ender was fucking great!

skatehead, how the hell you get the speed and height for the shit you pulled in this part is was beyond me..

FUCKING DOPE VIDEO!

oh dear
    You guys inspired me to totally skip the whole review I want to write and immediately go play
    more talk later
    fuckin hell
    Quote Originally Posted by Clayfighter
    this was florescent beige , so good it makes no sense
    Quote Originally Posted by Stevland
    abba is not as cool as nazis but it's fucking close

oooooooooooooooooooooooo
    fancy.
    review later...

im back....

well over dued video right here....but over all thanks to south for throwin it all together...

DEMZ intro....hardflip to start...dope..
    hella feelin the boss battle beat....
    i love the vibe every single part you put out...
    raw and stylish...
    sw bs 360 at danny's and banger...
    you have been putting out the hardest shit out latey and i love it, cuz theres so much going on in front of our faces, just gotta open up alil and see the big picture behind every trick...

ANDERS..
    idk what tricks to mention cuz everyone was so complex and done at full fucking speed..
    the whole time im watchin this im saying, where the flying fuck did he get that speed?
    and then you do a complex ass trick....my dudie....dope.

SOUTHY...
    bay area rap always goes really good with your style....mac mall?
    its crazy how every trick you do in a line can be a single filmed trick...and for you to string them all togther...how dare you..
    ill be honest and say this wasnt my favorite part from you, but we all got to put in mind that you waited last min to film...like always...2 weeks of footy? haha dope shit none the less..

ANCH..
    the original beast of the ea skate world...
    interpol rocked...
    bs heel 1:00....the clip with the push is the essence of what you are....powerful and ballsy
    banger was another one too....
    always have one or two clips where you have to break the game in order to land the shit you do...
    we both had the same idea when it came to blunt sliding the curve..haha

great parts my lightweight susies....
    happy to say im on the same team as yall....
    Last edited by Skatehead; 02-28-2011 at 11:38 AM.

hot dawg work caters in a brunch for us today i get an hour long lunch grab a plate full of bacon french toast eggs cinnamon roll and shit some OJ and i sit at my desk like wtf am i gonna do for an hour and aweeeeeeeeshhhhhiiiiiittt

k ill be back in like 30 min well 35min cuz im sure ill need a smoke after this feast and the bfast

edit:

BUUUURRRPPP

k

demz love you tracks and tricks....hmmm halloween demz 2011 in Tricks and Tracks hahaha
    demz is beast the vid intro is his part love it typical demz every landing is so you

anders is a wild ride as always 270's to grinds everywhere and the ender bruised my jaw when it hit my desk

southie well everyone knows that the lines are just unreal and every trick and hit is the chain

Anchors is the fucking Gorilla Beast of skate so hard hitting and unique and not boring start to finish

Skatehead well deserved closer seeing the game through your eyes i couldn't believe the spots were the spots you fly all over the map

oh and anchors and southie both showed uber youngies how a man blunts the arched curbs at slappys
    Last edited by jpdidde13; 02-28-2011 at 11:04 AM.
    Ungrindable.........I beg to differ!!

Great I can't watch on my phone damn you steve jobs
    HEY OM YEAH HOODLUM[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

hmm I'm not so happy with that. it's not the filming or the missing realism (I don't care bout that when watching other vids) but the fl as a whole feels not so good. It' more like a collection of really good solos mixed together to a fl but for me a fl is supposed to be a union of solos which will be archieved by an intro and a bit more time input into the editing. The solos are good, I can't say anything against that (at some points it blew my mind) but for me it's not a full length, sorry

Quote Originally Posted by Benutzer1Oliver View Post
    hmm I'm not so happy with that. it's not the filming or the missing realism (I don't care bout that when watching other vids) but the fl as a whole feels not so good. It' more like a collection of really good solos mixed together to a fl but for me a fl is supposed to be a union of solos which will be archieved by an intro and a bit more time input into the editing. The solos are good, I can't say anything against that (at some points it blew my mind) but for me it's not a full length, sorry
    every 54 full has been this way since before time...
    half assed editing with full assed skating...
    thank you for being truthful...

Steam
    ipermy
    XBL
    iperm

fuck that benuetuxzlksdf nigga
    fuck him and die

yay skatehead
    eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Whenever 54 releases a full, I feel all is right in the skate world. Oozing with style and attitude--pure entertainment without any bullshit.

Demz; part before the intro is a great way to mix things up and as always your beats go perfectly with your skating. Blunt transfer fakie the guardrail, 180 sw crooks the electrical box, 2nd Navy line with the sw 270 noseblunt fakie, 50-50 front board, smith lipslide.

Anders; Im liking the mellowed 'ander-cams'--they allow for the subtleties in your skating to really show through. sw nose slide shuv, bs noseblunt gap out, back smith gap big flip, nollie front foot flip crooks, upstream noseslide back 270, fakie tre tailslide back to fakie, 5-0 bombdrop, 270 double tailslide fs flip, gap up nosegrind kf, fs 180 nosegrind sw fs heel, sw front shuv noseslide, ender.

South; putting aside the Black Ops to bring that clean tech, signature style like always. bs 180 fakie manny to blunt, wallie back tail bs flip, hawaii line, sw varial heel noseslide 270, 3flip lip, wallie blunt bigspin, line with the cab noseslide up the set and the sw shuv crooks flip out, kf fs feeble hurricane, cab heel feeble to sw overcrooks 180 out, nollie front foot flip noseslide, bs noseblunt shuv manny front shuv.

Anchors; Great atmosphere and rawness. The ferociousness of the skating and those power-landings are reminiscent of some of my favorite real-life video parts. Opening line, nollie heel, lipslide smith and noseslide shuv, cruntslide, gap bs heel, fence fast plant, ungrindable front shuv crooks, front blunt shuv around the curve, lipslide around the bend to manny heelflip, huge fs 3, fs 180 footplant bombdrop, manny noseslide 270, thread-the-needle KF, ender.

Skatehead; really well-earned last part. Incredible mix of skating and song choice--been stuck in my head all day. sw ollie over the rail, line with the 3 flip over to back tail, gap flip back tail into the bank, fakie varial flip line, sw fs noseblunt KF around the curve ledge at slappys--is that spot dead yet? now it is..gap nollie tre, nollie heel bs wallride to 50-50, gap ollie to skinny, low bride gap sw bs flip, noseslide gap nollie flip, switch ledge line, bs wallride tailtap on the pipe, gap flip bs crooks shuv, stepup bs flip, ender fs wallie gap bs 360--simply amazing.

Thank you guys for keeping on and doing what you do..always inspirational.

Niggas complaining I can't even watch the vid till i get off work shot ain't fair

damn, this was so intense! from beginning to end.....hesh made the perfect summary!

i could have watched that whole video in slomo, so that my slow brain had a chance to get all the sickness that was going on...will watch it again for sure!

loved all 5 parts, so ill say it again....

FUCKING DOPE VIDEO! FUCKING DOPE VIDEO! FUCKING DOPE VIDEO! FUCKING DOPE VIDEO! FUCKING DOPE VIDEO! FUCKING DOPE VIDEO! FUCKING DOPE.........
    !!!

my part...
    im honestly gonna chalk it up to a few choice animations and that beat...
    love that beat...
    south uped the volume alil so it destroys life but its cool...
    my mixing isnt to hot anyways...
    my ender is a grindable turned ungrindable turned back grindable mid trick...
    i absolutely love it...

south...
    thank you for the work sir..
    thank you for bussin ass at the last sec too...
    your pop outs on top of the combos themselfs are my sprinkles...
    looked so good..
    spots, tricks yeah but you made them look great all the way through....

anders....
    some of the most closest short tightly compacted spots ive seen in a min...
    mother fuckin fast hands....
    those lines at the docks are burning images in my mind...
    oh and the 270 tail gap tail late flip down a few...
    jesus...

anchors....
    jesus beast...
    some of the that shit made me say "what the god damn" out loud...
    i remember a drunkin late night watch when i got your first edit and pausing to contimplate where in the game you could have started to finish a few of these gaps...
    ender especially...
    i saw that and literally said "nope"...cant blah blah blah...
    tips hat sir...

skatehead...
    so happy we have a part like this in....
    some of these spots are so eccentric i dont think anyone would have noticed for quite some time...
    amongst late flips and animations your part is ruthless...
    "no fuck you im playing a fucking video game" ruthless..

sg..
    shiiiiiiii....

roc...
    i tried on my edit and beat...
    thank you...

i think saunders got high and fell asleep..
    OR HES DEAD SOMEONE CALL SOMEONE...

adda...
    yeah actually...

knex...
    holy shit it worked!....

head...
    thank you...
    its weird when i kinda dont film the spot right...
    it never really shows what im doin...

jp...
    yeah i kinda liked how my part was the intro too...
    not planed...

clay...
    IT....WORKS...IN MY...ANDROID....JUST...FINNNNNNEEEEE....

Benutzer1Oliver...
    awesome..
    perfect..
    you saw the vid for exactly what it was...
    solos mashed together...
    i avoid themes in vids because theres a possibility that someone may not like ht eidea or work well with the pace...
    personally i think fulls should be 5 min montages of the whole team...
    but thats a whole other story...
    thanks for watchin man...

head...
    "every 54 full has been this way since before time..."
    hahahah
    "half assed editing with full assed skating..."
    i cant tell what quote i like better hahahahah..

too good...

hesh..
    THANKS!...
    i envy your edits so i really do appreciate the compliment...

gizzler...
    i would watch it in slomo if i could...
    it would be added to my list of movies i watch in slomo...

WE SUCK!
    SUPPORT YOUR HOMIES...

jailbreak that bitch then you can get a free app that lets you download them to the phone and you can watch em.....even the ones that don't play
    Ungrindable.........I beg to differ!!

my nigga anders is a muthafucking MONSTER, havent seen my boy in a quick minute but after watching this i already no wat it is, (my favorite s3 part to date......)

Quote Originally Posted by jpdidde13 View Post
    jailbreak that bitch then you can get a free app that lets you download them to the phone and you can watch em.....even the ones that don't play
    I'm thinking of doing that but that stuff always
    Makes me nervous pervous

Most of the long lens shots were good.
    Quote Originally Posted by momadaddy View Post
    i mostly play with myself now

Also can a n word get a thank you for editing skateheads part yeah I said it my ego won't let me not say it

Thx for "editing" his part clay... love you. I'll watch this when I get a chance, prob tomorrow night.

Furious. That was the word I was looking for. Furious fake skating. Videogames are usually quite mellow business, sitting in a couch chillin. But holy fucking damn, you guys are not getting any love letter from your beloved controllers any time soon. I seriously would not be surprised if a thumb got strained or a joystick broke during the making of this. Energic as fuck.

Demz-
    Ninja roundkicking invisible bitches in the opener hardflip, waeepAAH WHOOOA (bruce lee sound)
    damn those blue shoes are ugly
    parking lot over flat down stairs going a thousand million miles a second
    backside ungrindable where I went frontside in megamyth, you fuck. never realized you're goofy until now
    how did you get off so quickly in that kf nosegrind?
    double ungrindable blunts, that shit is serious business! rad
    cab over the water arms everywhere holy shit
    fiddyfiddy fs board how the fuck do you get that landing animation? I NEVER GET IT
    I was waiting for that ender and it was just as epic as you said it would be. NO SECOND ANGLE? WHAA

anders-
    there the fury I was talking about; how the fuck do you even get off those first grinds, let alone two in a row
    270 board rollercoaster
    and those weird fence ledges again DOWN too
    nosepick thingy in demz park (?) radness
    bs noseslide fs revert omg HOW that's like thinking retardedly backwards
    construction thing line
    furious clock tower line
    super long memorial line!
    art gallery 180 sw 5-0 whatever it's called popless flip out STOP IT ALREADY
    SUPER GANGSTA ENDER. felt like s2 bullet prime, which is pretty much the best compliment anyone can get from me.

(I have now written more here than on my midterm Academic Writing essay that is due next week)

south-
    gangsta ass first line
    what the hell did you do to that hubba? seriously, I didn't really catch what it was. but it spun alot and it was clean.
    blunt popless ollie out, first one ever done in skate 3? remember skelli was mad with those
    another gangsta line at hawaii. I love all your little popout landings; it shows the control
    double hurricane line? getouttaheeeere
    downtown line like what the fuck just happened?
    last line; I managed to forget it was a line like four times. woah

anchs-
    first line was oddly filmed but sick as a dog (fuckin flipped over that shit)
    nollie heel looked awesome, your long lenses are the shit
    -DUMDUDMDUMDUM RAD SONG-
    nosegrab bluntslide
    that bs heel over the rail and grass gap is the sickest looking shit I've seen in a long while
    bluntslide round the bend
    huge switch ollie
    bigspin over the barrier might have been the only 3shuv bigspin that ever looked good in all 3 games
    some more gigantic ollies that nobody else could pull off. wow
    kickflip gap from the road was super dope
    another gangsta ass ender with weird but surprisingly fitting animations. Great part, really made me wanna play

head-
    switch over rail gap looked sweet, link me that park please
    360flip bluntslide looked quite realistic, hard to pull off. nice
    WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY JUMPING JACK FLASH?
    great industrial line with the added bonus of a teleporting pedestrian. ALIENS MAAAAN
    lol another blunt round the bend
    cab down the big set looked better than mine; perfectly filmed man
    sw frontside flip down the best looking gap I've seen in port carverton. FUCK YEAH awesome
    cab out of that sw fiddy super dope animations
    huge bs flip step up, awesome looking too
    sweet ender, well deserved last part man.

FUCKYEAH
    Quote Originally Posted by Clayfighter
    this was florescent beige , so good it makes no sense
    Quote Originally Posted by Stevland
    abba is not as cool as nazis but it's fucking close

"She had a fanny like a packet of cheddar and onion McCoys. 50p. High fat content. Stunk of coagulted cow-juice. Udder shudder. Chop an onion. Makes you cry. So did her snatch. Growled at me like a rapist's dog. My favourite crisps."

Steam
    ipermy
    XBL
    iperm

what sk said
    clay's an n word

Awful Awfuls!

Quote Originally Posted by Clayfighter View Post
    I'm thinking of doing that but that stuff always
    Makes me nervous pervous
    I was nervous of doing it as well, bun now that I have i would recommend it, totally worth it.

Also great full boys it was worth the wait. Nobody likes south
    Demz doin demz, anchs jumpin over unnaturally large things. But then skateheed, Jesus skatehead I think it was your best part yet, just nuts.

Quote Originally Posted by Anchors View Post
    Anders rips your throat out and uses it to wax his spots.

i love you anders...you my dudie....
    im drunk..one more watch...
    love HOODLUM!!
    1954! FOR REAL YOUR MY LIGHTWEIGHT DUDIES....
    that took me 10 mins to wright lol...

That was pure skateboarding...No bullshit... and thats what I like about 1954. The edit wasn't fancy, but who cares? I was entertained.
    The speed was intense...supa sonic speed... i love the feel.

Part 1...

Demz:
    Crazy intro man. I liked the trick and spot at 0:52 - 0:54.
    Gap at 1:37 was clean
    Also, the music for your part was bangin

Anders:
    fucking sweet perfect catch at 4:26
    smooth ass line at 4:50-4:58. Close call in the beginning
    You caught some sweet air in that ender. Loved it

Southcity:
    Wow... you fucking ripped. I have to say that I enjoyed your part the most.
    Noseblunt... pop shuv... manny... pop shuv out.............. damn
    That first line was crazy as hell. You threw down sooo many tricks.
    Hats off to you.

Part 2 later
    Last edited by MarcoPoloUSN; 02-28-2011 at 07:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by skHate88 View Post
    i love you too sk....

Steam
    i_am_a_snail

this video was bad

ur all bad

skatehead is bad, his ender was bad

i <3 you all

yeah this blew my mind.
    demzilla makes me need new underwear.
    super good.

so ruff so radical

impressive

not hd =)

XBL
    TheDietTea

Honestly, I hate this team.. I think everyone one upped at least one spot I've skated.
    1954 is an organized threat.. I don't know if I can quit fake skate now.

Minglin'

hahaha i watch that befor skating thats for sure

All of you did a fucking amazing job. I watched this yesterday and rewatched again today.

Demz - Beat was good, skating and animations were crazy in the best way possible. You got so many good landings in this thing, one after another, it seems like you've figured out the animation thing. Oh also, I haven't had my Xbox hooked up to the internet for a while and I've been saving all of these clips, but seriously, you killed all of the spots I was skating. It was like you had some weird map of my fav spots for the past few weeks and just killed them. Thanks for saving me upload time!

Anders - Fast with a lot of cool subtle tricks. The filming was good, classic Anders but with a little more restraint. Edit was good, wasn't feeling the song quite so much, but god damn that ender was awesome as hell.

Southie - lines lines lines lines. Too much to name, so much going on, so many tricks I can't do.

Anchors - My favorite part, which is no surprise honestly. Edit was good, song choice was good, thanks for being one of the few that's never picked a shitty song. The long lense shots were amazing, and you skated my park, which I think I only built for the two of us anyway. No one else wants to skate a downhill park with nothing but huge stairs and rails. Haha. You make huge ollies look better than anyone else.

Skatehead - Last part and it's for a good reason. You've fine tuned your style over the year or so I've been watching your vids and it really really shows in this part. Filming was amazing, you even made a fakie varial flip look good somehow. Really loved the lines and just the feel of this part. You totally killed it, thanks for ruling.

I owe all of you dudes an e-beer for that. Good solo collection, 1954 does it their way and it's the way it should be.

Quote Originally Posted by skHate88 View Post
    agreed

thanks southie for putting this together.

to the rest of the team, i love you guys. i love you too southie. and yeah, i'm way too lazy to comment on anyone's part.

doo doo brown!

oh shit, I wish i had more time to go into details, but I loved this so much. From Demzilla's opening hardflip (sickest beat ever by the way) to Skateheads wallie 360. Anchors is still the MAN. I can't get enough. South still one up's and amazes, Anders had my favourite skate3 part of his so far. Lovely boys. I miss you more then I should ever miss an e-friend. Hopefully I'll get xbox'n again soon.

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh myyyyyyyyy fuckinggggg GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!
    THAT WAS MOTHERFUCKING GODLY!
    seriously can't explain the amazingness of this with words other than BEST FULL EVAR! <3<3<3

fucking insane..
    damn it can't get enough of you guys! <3

Minglin'

Fuck me, first video I've seen for a while and what a way to start. Shit was insane. From the raw take no shit style of Demz to the tech smoothness of Southie. Anders & Anchors destroyed and skatehead with the well deserved ending part. Amazing from start to finish. One of those videos that makes you sit back and go 'ahhh'.