Thread: 1954 Black and Yellow Full

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

In before lock
    ".........................................."
    Helen Adams Keller

Resident Fruitbooter Roccityroller's Avatar

I had to get up at 8am today after a weekend of super raging to take my mom to take her truck in. I come bakc and this is like "hello morning doesn't suck".. it's like a double shot of espresso with 2 hits of cocaine.

Demz into. Beat was fucking sick. Skating was aweesomely, i loved this part. Felt refined (at least for a demz part) very good way to start the video

Anders-crazy vibe with that song and your skating. I liked the whole part but i watched your ender like 12 times. Holy fucking shit.

South's lines made me cry likee usual. Felt like i was watching a heckle sesh where you just take over the swap battle and ride for 20 min. Ender was bananas. I also really liked the feebs to hurri variations at maloof.

Anchors is always a win. The blunt around the curve was disgusting, opening line was sickening, and the ender was perfect. Your parts always make me want to go jump off thiings (in game and IRL). One of your best, easy

skatehead-well deserved ender, this was soooooooooo fucking good. the gap through the opening, the ender, the animations on the tricks was awesome. Theres like 5 other tricks i meant to specifically comment on but i forgot them. OMG NO WALL RIDE FUCKING POLE BONK WTFSHITASSBITCH
    Hoodlum Threat
    Youtube
    Live Stream
    Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by thesignguy View Post
    In before lock
    God I hope not. YAYAAAYAYAAYAYAAYAYAYAYFOR 1954.

I got a line of bongs for every 5 minutes. better be long.

demz going harder than ever!

anders.... HOLY FUCKING ENDER!!!

Southie, your parts make my head hurt, endless barrage of furious techy agressive smoothness. SO FUCKIN BRUTAL!

anchors consistantly smooth and hard hitting. kinda like andrew allen only better. filming was really nice too!. ender was fucking great!

skatehead, how the hell you get the speed and height for the shit you pulled in this part is was beyond me..

FUCKING DOPE VIDEO!

oh dear
    You guys inspired me to totally skip the whole review I want to write and immediately go play
    more talk later
    fuckin hell
    Quote Originally Posted by Clayfighter
    this was florescent beige , so good it makes no sense
    Quote Originally Posted by Stevland
    abba is not as cool as nazis but it's fucking close

oooooooooooooooooooooooo
    fancy.
    review later...

im back....

well over dued video right here....but over all thanks to south for throwin it all together...

DEMZ intro....hardflip to start...dope..
    hella feelin the boss battle beat....
    i love the vibe every single part you put out...
    raw and stylish...
    sw bs 360 at danny's and banger...
    you have been putting out the hardest shit out latey and i love it, cuz theres so much going on in front of our faces, just gotta open up alil and see the big picture behind every trick...

ANDERS..
    idk what tricks to mention cuz everyone was so complex and done at full fucking speed..
    the whole time im watchin this im saying, where the flying fuck did he get that speed?
    and then you do a complex ass trick....my dudie....dope.

SOUTHY...
    bay area rap always goes really good with your style....mac mall?
    its crazy how every trick you do in a line can be a single filmed trick...and for you to string them all togther...how dare you..
    ill be honest and say this wasnt my favorite part from you, but we all got to put in mind that you waited last min to film...like always...2 weeks of footy? haha dope shit none the less..

ANCH..
    the original beast of the ea skate world...
    interpol rocked...
    bs heel 1:00....the clip with the push is the essence of what you are....powerful and ballsy
    banger was another one too....
    always have one or two clips where you have to break the game in order to land the shit you do...
    we both had the same idea when it came to blunt sliding the curve..haha

great parts my lightweight susies....
    happy to say im on the same team as yall....
    Last edited by Skatehead; 02-28-2011 at 11:38 AM.

hot dawg work caters in a brunch for us today i get an hour long lunch grab a plate full of bacon french toast eggs cinnamon roll and shit some OJ and i sit at my desk like wtf am i gonna do for an hour and aweeeeeeeeshhhhhiiiiiittt

k ill be back in like 30 min well 35min cuz im sure ill need a smoke after this feast and the bfast

edit:

BUUUURRRPPP

k

demz love you tracks and tricks....hmmm halloween demz 2011 in Tricks and Tracks hahaha
    demz is beast the vid intro is his part love it typical demz every landing is so you

anders is a wild ride as always 270's to grinds everywhere and the ender bruised my jaw when it hit my desk

southie well everyone knows that the lines are just unreal and every trick and hit is the chain

Anchors is the fucking Gorilla Beast of skate so hard hitting and unique and not boring start to finish

Skatehead well deserved closer seeing the game through your eyes i couldn't believe the spots were the spots you fly all over the map

oh and anchors and southie both showed uber youngies how a man blunts the arched curbs at slappys
    Last edited by jpdidde13; 02-28-2011 at 11:04 AM.
    Ungrindable.........I beg to differ!!

Great I can't watch on my phone damn you steve jobs
    HEY OM YEAH HOODLUM[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

hmm I'm not so happy with that. it's not the filming or the missing realism (I don't care bout that when watching other vids) but the fl as a whole feels not so good. It' more like a collection of really good solos mixed together to a fl but for me a fl is supposed to be a union of solos which will be archieved by an intro and a bit more time input into the editing. The solos are good, I can't say anything against that (at some points it blew my mind) but for me it's not a full length, sorry

Quote Originally Posted by Benutzer1Oliver View Post
    hmm I'm not so happy with that. it's not the filming or the missing realism (I don't care bout that when watching other vids) but the fl as a whole feels not so good. It' more like a collection of really good solos mixed together to a fl but for me a fl is supposed to be a union of solos which will be archieved by an intro and a bit more time input into the editing. The solos are good, I can't say anything against that (at some points it blew my mind) but for me it's not a full length, sorry
    every 54 full has been this way since before time...
    half assed editing with full assed skating...
    thank you for being truthful...

Quote Originally Posted by adda89ldn View Post
    demz going harder than ever!

anders.... HOLY FUCKING ENDER!!!

Southie, your parts make my head hurt, endless barrage of furious techy agressive smoothness. SO FUCKIN BRUTAL!

anchors consistantly smooth and hard hitting. kinda like andrew allen only better. filming was really nice too!. ender was fucking great!

skatehead, how the hell you get the speed and height for the shit you pulled in this part is was beyond me..

FUCKING DOPE VIDEO!
    That is a hell of a compliment.
    But I agree.
    GT: ZigZaggerr

Demz part was sick. I heard something like you were making ur own beat. Was that the one? Props on putting in the work.

i watched this a lot this week. it was good, but i have to say i'm SO over crazy cams.

i appreciate the effort and shit, but blah blah blah you guys don't care

keep making videos and i'll keep watching.
    Threat YouTube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by ps3.old-skooler-34
    I watched all the videos and they were ok. I don't have a video, but I can do double back flips to blunt slide AND 360 lazer flip out.. I asked my dad and he agrees, I'm the best on here.

Quote Originally Posted by mamba12 View Post
    i watched this a lot this week. it was good, but i have to say i'm SO over crazy cams.

i appreciate the effort and shit, but blah blah blah you guys don't care

keep making videos and i'll keep watching.
    Yah I agree with the crazy cam style. But they all didnt use it so there was a variety. Something for everyone.