Quote Originally Posted by Roccityroller View Post
that's how threat started.

we added seks and seamonkey at the beginning of skate three. Other than that it was the same OG crew from the start of S2, cuz we were all in the same boat, we had all played OG but not been active in the community. common interest

look where we are now, shit, I play almost every game i buy/have bought with my teammates. We're homies. theres threat in S3, there's threat in NHL, theres threat in Battlefield, threat in COD, and now theres a Hoodlum Gym in fightnight.

don't get on a team cuz they're "well known", get on a team cuz you're down with the people you're on a team with. Everyone on Threat was 'unknown' when we started threat.

shit, i don't think anyone knew who mamba was til he became a mod here. I can't tell you how many "who the fuck is mamba" comments we got on full lengths.

JUST.
DO.
YOU.
You know, those were amazing points, same with Briden and Marco and Demz. But honestly, its not just a well known team I want to be on, I DO wanna have the Skate 3 homies and shit, because I've not been active on any communities and I've been playing skate since OG. I bought an xbox in 2007 just for skate. So I do kind of consider myself an OG. But I just want some cool people to chill with in Skate, because none of my friends really play or anything. I don't wanna seem desperate btw, I'm just saying that I don't have many people to fakeskateboard with.