View Poll Results: Do you give a fuck?

Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll
  • Napes

12 50.00%
  • Yapes

12 50.00%

Thread: Do you give a fuck about the New World Order/Illuminati?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    UG/Popless Pioneer pawnluvguitarist's Avatar

i give a fuck, as in i find it interesting to read up on, like any other conspiracy claims or paranormal activity ect but i really don't think the evidence supports this group having any kind of significant control over anything. The amount of people that would have to be involved in the conspiracy and the absolute power needed to succeed make the whole thing so unlikely. But i guess its no worse than the 911 nut jobs or JKF, moon landing deniers ect. Always interesting though.

I live my life with my head up my ass and don't lose a god damn minute of sleep.

XBL
    TheDietTea

The Illuminati are on facebook?
    No shit..
    Hey the world ends next year too so, do work son.

Thank you everyone. Glad to see I'm not the only one that doesn't give a fuck.
    GT: ZigZaggerr

do i believe anybody knows when the world will end? haha no
    do i believe that there is some high ups into some fucked up shit behind closed doors? absolutely
    do i find it both disturbing and fascinating that thousands of years before they knew the world was not flat that they knew the significance of the aligning of our sun and solar system at a precise time thousands of years in the future? God damn right, scary shit if you think about it
    what scares me the most is that if enough or one crazy person thinks something to be true and tries to make it so
    world is in a pretty unstable place right now, whether you believe in the 2012 theories or not we are all going to have to keep our eyes open
    communication or the ease and speed of it today is the reason behind people fighting back. A lot of people are seeing the rest of the world through words and pictures on the internet. The days of big rulers ruling contries are over. A lot of the world doesn't like Jews, and we do. That and Oil are what concern me the most. Not to mention the lack of food and melting Ice. I see no signs of this mess turning around soon. If there isn't some form of mass casualties of biblical proportions things wont get better. I plan on being here in 2013 but don't disregard millions of angry people thinking its a sign
    ".........................................."
    Helen Adams Keller

I basically agree with Sg...
    There might be "high ups behind closed doors" and there might not. There are way too much speculations and diffuse jigsaw puzzling for me to believe any single theory. I'm an agnostic in most cases actually.
    What really does bother me though is the media. It's overwhelming how incredibly much power news corporations have; fuck, even the smallest local newspapers affect our way of thinking. It kinda feels like I'm never going to fully believe anything anymore.

The world gonna end? Naaah... I just don't see it happening. And if it does, nobody will be around to tell me how wrong I was...
    Quote Originally Posted by Clayfighter
    this was florescent beige , so good it makes no sense
    Quote Originally Posted by Stevland
    abba is not as cool as nazis but it's fucking close

XBL
    TheDietTea

There are so many concerns and theories for "the end"

A new spread virus "A New Plague" some believe could be formed by altered versions of small pox disclosed if it's still out there, in the wrong hands.. spread through subways airports any large traffic area.

Super Volcanoes around the world erupting causing a new Ice age globally.

Nuclear warfare.. 2 nukes crossing causing a darkness and dying of plant life globally.

Global Warming of course..

But really, how long have these theories and concerns been developed?

Can any of them really be that accurate? Our "Ancestors" I'm still not sure about history myself but that's my own conspiracy theory..
    How could they possibly have knew, as SignGuy said.