mackboogie

nice quick grinds and low pops. real clean

sugaslim

lots of tail slides.
cool landings on weird ledges and going in different directions.

stokestien

lots of switch work. stall at 8: 15 was cool. where was that?
great landing at 8:50 off the ledge to the sign. creative angles

milez

really good pace. nice and fast. skating with attitude.
just before 11 there was that late flip off a huge pipe or something, not sure where but that was cool.
at 12 mins I hit the same spot in the dharma full length from the platform to the crane base. you have really creative areas ur tricking on
some of the camera work was just a little jerky. try deleting out some keyframes

mr sk8t

lots of low pop and a low pace that matches the song well. good contrast after milez.
a lot of "just barely made it over that thing" when ur gaping.
paced picked up with the song
a lot of short grind having you press a push button to get o ff the grind. this is an underused technique
2: 42 holy shit ur using my abstract buddha deck.
lots of double grinds

clayfighter

love that bail and how it didn't actually show the aftermath. just the initial "o shit". made me lol.
smooth bank to bank at 4:11
good prep in switch for ollies and flip tricks
and a dam lot of switch at that

tinky

ur character looks like moosedave with that hair and stubble you also got similar styles
opening line with the manny direction change looked tough
stall on ungrindable?
7:13 stall then kickass gap
8:10 short manny on garbage can
8:22 bluntslide I would have missed if i blinked it was so quick. very smooth

iripper

real good speed
deadly low popage
10: 40 ish olling 180 off the short ass ledge end. dam
just barely making it off those grinds to land smoothly. looking really clean and realistic.
a lot of quick popping. ur thumbs are lightening and acurate. a lot of the time its harder to not flip trick and make it got straight up and down to ollie when you want it too. I mean, I never accidentally ollie when im trying to do a flip but when i try to ollie i get a varial kickflip so much it pisses me right off.
liked the song

great fl. sorry to some who i typed less near the beginning. i just got in typing mode later in.