Thread: Dharma Inc. ~ Signal (full length)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Yes You Can!

Yeah, my estimate for time in is between 40 and 50 hours. But that includes converting and rendering time.
    -Dharma Inc.-
    -Baroque-

Quote Originally Posted by PyR0MaNiAc225 View Post
    But like a funny sad, like when a girl gets cunt punted and she yells really loud and high and funny, but then she bleeds to death

Fuck Nate,that's like havin' a part time job.gotta give you much respect for puttin' in that much time.That's insane,bro.but definately worth it when you see the finished product.

I really had a good time filming and seshing with you guys to make this happen. Punkinate is a god for going through all of this to put it together. It really came out well and everyone has something to bring to the team.

@derk - Thanks for your honest input on the video. We all appreciate it. I wish more people would take the time to do that.
    ~ DHARMA INC. ~
    ~ PHARMACY ~
    ~ AIR BEAR CLOTHING ~

Yes You Can!

I am a god, thank you spazs for finally realizing that, jk. bump bump.
    -Dharma Inc.-
    -Baroque-

Quote Originally Posted by PyR0MaNiAc225 View Post
    But like a funny sad, like when a girl gets cunt punted and she yells really loud and high and funny, but then she bleeds to death

Yes You Can!

can we get a few more comments? not tryna complain, we do it for our own enjoyment, but come on fluckers, it's a pretty damn good vid. bump.

good to get that first full length off your back. Even though I'm not a fan of much rock music, I thought for the most part it was matched well with the skating. I dont do reviews (iphone typing too long lol), but what was evident was that you guys had fun and really thats all that matters. Not the craziest vid but certainly nowhere near the worst; you guys are coming up.

Cheers

thanks for checkin' the vid out,vibez.appreciate the positivity.