Ohmid just introduced this thread to me so have sat here for an hour pouring over them all,
I'm no biggie but I live for rap and hip hope and have been writing for more years than my simple ass can count.
My 2 cents, please don't take any personally, it is merely opinion:

Antwan, you're straight up bad bro. The lyrics are nonsensical, your flow changes on the same line, your voice doesn't fit, I'm sorry but just no.

ISomali, I think you take prize for most underrated, yeah the intro was a piss take ha ha but you've got fluidity, a good voice, smooth style, it worked man, genuinely looking forward to hearing more.

DonVigo, yes yes, lovely stuff, very positive, flowed well in most places, there's a couple bits where you rush through the end of a sentence, its sounds like you've out a word extra in on some lines? Maybe try to reword it with a word less? N lyrically it needs a little work, I'd like to hear a story, or continuality through your track, but again, is like to hear more of your stuff, good shit.

Saunders, your voice is awesome, it does look and sound a bit weird so I can see where the lipsync comment came from but I like what you do, again, just work on having something to say people will want to hear, or that will open their eyes to things from your point of view.

Thadeuce, watch your mouth about the English, why you always trying to stir trouble? Also you write like an angry 14 year old who just heard nwa for the first time.

Keep up the good work guys, superb idea Antwan.

Peace