Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Rap of the Week?

Blazing a Trail

Quote Originally Posted by Antwan View Post
    Battles would be cool
    if controlled in some type of media
    like video to video.

No disrespect fellas
    Was just saying you can be nice about your advice..
    not oh Antwan sucks mad ballwz but still posts..
    I get it, I'm not offended I was just trying to make that point
    and it got strung way the fuck out.

and don't care for your opinion but you can post it.. feel free to say antwan sucks..
    join the fuckin club cut ya up like a wolverine, bub.
    That's cool dude, I apologise if I went too far, I will try and point more positively for you. No offence meant.

I had a random idea, n by all means tell me to fuck off, but you seem to struggle lyrically in some points, maybe you could message me some ideas for lines etc n ill see if I can help tidy it up any?

Not that I'm anything special, just offering a hand.
    CNBStv - YouTube

Duce - Youtube

XBL
    TheDietTea

I'll let you know dude..
    that actually doesn't sound half bad
    I'm working with something now
    but sometimes it can take me a week to write something
    depends what I get into.

Blazing a Trail

Quote Originally Posted by ThaD3UCE420 View Post
    Ok DuceNLS
    Much better.

You be a good boy n sit there quietly and I might just give you a chew treat later.

I'm still waiting for an apology, which I would advise you put forwards.
    CNBStv - YouTube

Duce - Youtube

Blazing a Trail

I'll let you know dude..
    that actually doesn't sound half bad
    I'm working with something now
    but sometimes it can take me a week to write something
    depends what I get into.
    Cool man, well send me whatever you've got when you're ready, n give me a clue of what sort of tempo/style you're going for n ill see what I can do, don't worry about sending me your rough drafts, ill have a nose.

Peace
    CNBStv - YouTube

Duce - Youtube

a little unpolished track me and a buddy worked on close to 10 years ago

My boy Dusk is on the hook

http://youtu.be/h16EVkxovPc
    Last edited by B4NE1; 07-18-2011 at 05:49 PM. Reason: hook shouts

XBL
    TheDietTea

I thought that was pretty sick Bane.. First guy Assuming that is you.. reminds me of a kid I knew who made some stuff.. myspace is unheard of now so I'll try to find something by him
    who's the second dude, Dusk? Has a nice sound..
    There was a lot of empty space toward the beginning but thought the beat was pretty cool so I didn't mind.

How old is the train bomb?
    Piece is decent too.
    Last edited by Antwan; 07-18-2011 at 06:16 PM.

let's just knock off the shit talking m'kay?

I know you think you're hard cuz you're spitting mad disses in his face.

there's no place for it here.

go to some other fucking website and start shit

last warning
    Threat YouTube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by ps3.old-skooler-34
    I watched all the videos and they were ok. I don't have a video, but I can do double back flips to blunt slide AND 360 lazer flip out.. I asked my dad and he agrees, I'm the best on here.

Blazing a Trail

Quote Originally Posted by mamba12 View Post
    let's just knock off the shit talking m'kay?

I know you think you're hard cuz you're spitting mad disses in his face.

there's no place for it here.

go to some other fucking website and start shit

last warning
    Firstly I didn't see any other warning?

Secondly I don't think I'm hard.

Thirdly, you wanna aim somewhere aim for thadeuce,

I don't actually give a shit, the guy slandered my terminally ill wife.

If you make that ok, then there is a bigger problem here than me.
    CNBStv - YouTube

Duce - Youtube

it is aimed at thadeuce but it applies to everyone.

i give one warning, then this happens http://skatefluckit.com/showthread.php?t=2831
    Threat YouTube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by ps3.old-skooler-34
    I watched all the videos and they were ok. I don't have a video, but I can do double back flips to blunt slide AND 360 lazer flip out.. I asked my dad and he agrees, I'm the best on here.

Blazing a Trail

Quote Originally Posted by mamba12 View Post
    it is aimed at thadeuce but it applies to everyone.

i give one warning, then this happens http://skatefluckit.com/showthread.php?t=2831
    My apologies, ill step off.

I would appreciate someone keeping an eye on this wind up merchant though.

Sorry for the lip.

Peace
    CNBStv - YouTube

Duce - Youtube

I thought that was pretty sick Bane.. First guy Assuming that is you.. reminds me of a kid I knew who made some stuff.. myspace is unheard of now so I'll try to find something by him
    who's the second dude, Dusk? Has a nice sound..
    There was a lot of empty space toward the beginning but thought the beat was pretty cool so I didn't mind.

How old is the train bomb?
    Piece is decent too.

My boy DUSK is not really on the internet... he just does his thing, Ive tried to get him to put his shit out there over the years, he just doesnt..
    Mabey Ill use one of his tracks in my next vid, or collab, since thats what im currently working towards...

And yeah, All 3 verses are me, and Dusk is just on the hook.

That train bomb is mabey 2years old... its "king spray" an indie game for 360

Its an old habit. says B-4-N-E-1, its an accronym, lol, you can call me B4

Blazing a Trail

Quote Originally Posted by ThaD3UCE420 View Post
    it's all DuceNLS's fault.
    and com' on man me and duce shouldn't be threated to get banned, we've been like this for a long time, and everyone knows we're just messing around.
    I ain't messing dude. My wife is terminally ill. You struck a nerve. If this was face to face is have rocked your jaw son.

I've asked for an apology 3 times now.

I have repeatedly asked you to stay the fuck away from me, to keep out of anything I say or do, you're nothing but trouble, I was horrified they let you in here, if you don't buck up or leave CNBS and I will.

Anything you want to say say to me on live where I can put you in your place without ruining the beautiful thing that is Fluckit. I have a lot of respect for these guys and what they've done for us, I will not watch you fuck it up by pushing my buttons.

That's all there is to say.

I'm sorry mamba if you do feel its my fault.
    CNBStv - YouTube

Duce - Youtube

what up twan just Just Passing Through love what you have going on here.
    an i totally Second That idea for freestyle battle rap.
    GT-J0RD4N KR3W/FS Bigspins

GC Accounts-J0RD4N KR3W, L4KR, MF DRAWLS, FS Bigspins
    MF JORDAN,Justin Eldridge and now Vincent Alvarez .

MORPHINE NATION

In my words while I'm playing Call Of Duty......Fuck Second Chances...lol

Also rap battles can't be judged by forum post because it's all about fussing how the other flows...Battling is all about face to face can't do that over the Internet unless you get a cap card and record a party chat (ding...Lightbulb lights up)....Do that....Iteould be sick
    GT - The Fr0sted Man

Quote Originally Posted by fallingskyline View Post
    i'm perfecting sloppiness!

Don't Worry, Be Happy
    XBL
    DonVigo

Holy fucking doubletheposts in a day off, batman!

A) Antwan, my brother, all I'm going to add is take a page from the Gordon Ramsay playbook. The guy doesn't want any positive feedback, he only wants to hear the negative. The bad shit is what you need to improve, so why focus on what you're already doing well unless you can use it to improve a shortcoming? I don't buy that you're not out to improve as you work, as I see you improving. Even if someone seems like a dick when they're giving you negative feedback, just sift the reality out of it, and let the stuff that doesn't matter sluff off. I know it's all done and over with, but man, I think you're a good dude, and you deserve to get decent.

B) As I don't see any of "thadeuce's" posts, I'm assuming the problem got solved, and I guess we all owe Mamba a thanks for that. But, Duce, don't feed the troll, bro. You seem like a wicked smart dude, and I'm sure you're heated, but I'm also sure you know that launching incindiary comments back at a dude will only fuel the fire. Not trying to bag on you, as it seems some shit that was WAY out of line was said, but if you pay attention to it, some form of validation is found, and the problem continues on. Much love, and man, if I was the guy standing next to you in a bar when someone shittalked your wife, I'd save you the night in a cell and lay 'em out. Just sayin', and again, I'm sure you know this... Teh interwebs is the playground of the feeble minded. Be the better man, man.

C) Fuck the battle raps. As cool as it may be to be able to pull that, I think if we're going to try and be remotely competitve around these parts we're going to kill a good vibe. Rather than get in a pissing match to see who's is biggest... Er... Who spits the best, we should all be bouncing concepts and technique around to help us all grow. I'm not participating in this shit to see who's better than who, but 'cause I have fun doing this shit and it's even better to be able to share that. If we "battle," we're just going to wind up seeing someone get heated and all this shit blow up again.

In the meantime, I just got a DOPE instrumental from my producer, and I'm getting fucked hard by the writer's block. The track is a somewhat slow guitar laiden thing, but it hits hard. Has one of those vibes that just kinda makes you get a smirk and bob your head like everything is cool, and I'll be damned if I can come up with an overall concept to complement it. Anyone have any ideas to share with a guy?!

Also, to all that have checked out my page, BIG THANKS. That's all total infancy stuff, but it's still mine. Everything you hear will be redone to some extent very soon as I'm working on getting 10-15 tracks down to have as a live setlist, and probably record 5 of them DIY style to put out an EP. If/when that happens, it'll be free, so if you're going to want a copy, like that page! Details will be posted there. In the meantime, I'm working with a friend who's an audio engineer and might just redo the vocals on a few tracks without mastering them fully just to give out to anyone who'd actually want them. If you want in on that, PM me and I'll compile a list.

Anyway, guys, fuck the drama, we got a good thing going. Much love and respect where it's due, but let's keep it due.
    Quote Originally Posted by Krome View Post
    this dude. this dude disappears for months then pops up with 5 full length vids in the span of 2 weeks.

I just really wanted to hear thaduce's flow. As he spark noted his rhymes...jk but seriously
    GT-J0RD4N KR3W/FS Bigspins

GC Accounts-J0RD4N KR3W, L4KR, MF DRAWLS, FS Bigspins
    MF JORDAN,Justin Eldridge and now Vincent Alvarez .

MORPHINE NATION

Blazing a Trail

*applauds DV*

Sorry for going off on one and cheers dude.

I'm nothing amazing but writing is what I do, so as I've said to Antwan if you want to send me some typed up rough ideas I can have a play about see if I can help at all, but to be honest I think you've got your shit covered.

I dunno if you spotted it amongst the spraying bullets but I did mention somewhere, not as a challenge to anyone but to spark a lil something, I would love to hear you each do a lil something about skating and it's origins/meaning etc to you.

Drawls, let's not poke a dying fire dude, no beef, just I really don't want to get myself banned for wasting my breath with that kid.

Let's hear some magic guys.

Peace
    CNBStv - YouTube

Duce - Youtube

Don't Worry, Be Happy
    XBL
    DonVigo

Man, you've just sparked the idea for the track I was stuck on. I don't know why it didn't come to mind sooner, but I got you.

Thanks for the kind words. Like I said, you seem to be on the up and up. Means a lot.

Alright. Saunders, Antwan, Me, and all you other amrappers... BACK TO WORK!
    this dude. this dude disappears for months then pops up with 5 full length vids in the span of 2 weeks.

UG/Popless Pioneer pawnluvguitarist's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Duce NLS View Post
    I dunno if you spotted it amongst the spraying bullets but I did mention somewhere, not as a challenge to anyone but to spark a lil something, I would love to hear you each do a lil something about skating and it's origins/meaning etc to you.
    You might of missed it but thats exactly what i posted right before you put out that challenge.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by pawnluvguitarist View Post
    You might of missed it but thats exactly what i posted right before you put out that challenge.
    Dem Open hi-hats <3

Quote Originally Posted by jerr bear View Post
    Dem Open hi-hats <3
    Thanks Jerr, the drums were the first thing I recorded for that song, I definitely prefer rap that uses real instruments.

Banned

Same here pawn, which is one of the reasons I hate the popular rappers from now. They often use this weird... drum-machine with plastic snares and.. it's just so weird. A real drum-track is created with soul <3.

How long have you been working on music now? I checked your playlist and you seem a pretty experienced guy.

Fluckit Senior Citizen replicant's Avatar
    XBL
    replicant#2618

I just don't get the point of public displays of musicianship, but not caring nor wanting feedback.
    </shrug>
    Bear "replicant" Powell
    "I am Shaolin-Style!"

XBL: replicant#2618

Currently Playing: Diablo 2 Resurrected, Elden Ring, Skate 3

Don't Worry, Be Happy
    XBL
    DonVigo

Quote Originally Posted by replicant View Post
    I just don't get the point of public displays of musicianship, but not caring nor wanting feedback.
    </shrug>
    Ditto.

XBL
    TheDietTea

Don't try to get it..
    do your own thing.

XBL
    TheDietTea

I hate explaining myself.. I feel like I'm questioned for just about everything I post on..
    and then I explain it and no one cares anyway but, whatever..
    I don't fucking care for negative comments and I'm not going to waste my energy trying to make some bullshit positive
    I'm taking it for what it is.. and this isn't directed at any one person it's directed at anyone that
    has said "I suck" or anything similar to that.. even saying "I don't really like it" is more polite and I think I deserve the same amount of respect.
    I wish people would stop slandering others anonymously and do something more productive like I keep trying to do..
    our race just progressively looks worse because of bullshit and I'm supposed to embrace it.. fuck that.
    This post is what it is I have no regrets and don't think this is over dramatic.
    People just need to wake up, and be fucking respectful.

Quote Originally Posted by jerr bear View Post
    Same here pawn, which is one of the reasons I hate the popular rappers from now. They often use this weird... drum-machine with plastic snares and.. it's just so weird. A real drum-track is created with soul <3.

How long have you been working on music now? I checked your playlist and you seem a pretty experienced guy.
    10 years electric/acoustic guitar
    About 3 years or so on drums and bass

Don't Worry, Be Happy
    XBL
    DonVigo

Dear Antwan:

All I'm saying, is that you clearly care. Quit getting your ire up so easily, it'l do you well.

Don't Worry, Be Happy
    XBL
    DonVigo

Dude, somehow, takes me back to the late 90's. Dug the shit out of that!

XBL
    TheDietTea

Don I appreciate it but that is impossible
    Never had a lick of positive feedback other than a few guys here at fluckit
    If I cared, I wouldn't still be doing this.
    Bring me down?
    Fuck no..
    Fuel a fire.. hell yeah..
    and when it all comes crashing down on their heads..fuck em.
    I will obviously progress at some point
    but on my own time within reason..
    I can't express that I don't care.. you don't believe me I guess..
    but I'm still doing this, I put it online for friends and family to see..
    to answer your question specifically;
    Me, Expressing and my family is always supportive..
    don't really need anything else.
    edit>>
    Also, I post it on Fluckit because why the hell not
    I have subscribers that are going to see it anyway.
    I just see a lot of negativity when I post things just for myself usually
    Progress on real skating or experiments with the rap game..
    I'm just trying to find out what works for me
    and if someone thinks I suck.. Cool.. just don't fucking tell me about it.
    Last edited by Antwan; 07-20-2011 at 01:10 PM.

Blazing a Trail

Don I appreciate it but that is impossible
    Never had a lick of positive feedback other than a few guys here at fluckit
    If I cared, I wouldn't still be doing this.
    Bring me down?
    Fuck no..
    Fuel a fire.. hell yeah..
    and when it all comes crashing down on their heads..fuck em.
    I will obviously progress at some point
    but on my own time within reason..
    I can't express that I don't care.. you don't believe me I guess..
    but I'm still doing this, I put it online for friends and family to see..
    to answer your question specifically;
    Me, Expressing and my family is always supportive..
    don't really need anything else.
    edit>>
    Also, I post it on Fluckit because why the hell not
    I have subscribers that are going to see it anyway.
    I just see a lot of negativity when I post things just for myself usually
    Progress on real skating or experiments with the rap game..
    I'm just trying to find out what works for me
    and if someone thinks I suck.. Cool.. just don't fucking tell me about it.
    Again, sorry dude. We cool?
    CNBStv - YouTube

Duce - Youtube

XBL
    TheDietTea

No worries Duce.
    I accepted your apology..
    I just keep trying to get my point across and that is why I am frustrated with the situation.
    If I am still misunderstood I'll let my raps speak in this thread.
    Done.

Blazing a Trail

No worries Duce.
    I accepted your apology..
    I just keep trying to get my point across and that is why I am frustrated with the situation.
    If I am still misunderstood I'll let my raps speak in this thread.
    Done.
    Cool man, good to hear, did you ever send those lyrics over? Cool if you'd rather not.

I look forward to what comes next.

Pawn, my fail dude, sorry. I wouldn't call that hip hop but yeah, was cool.. mental you make the music too, I feel rather talentless up in here ha ha.

Peace
    CNBStv - YouTube

Duce - Youtube

Banned

10 years electric/acoustic guitar
    About 3 years or so on drums and bass
    Sick, 3 years on drums as well - kinda on and off though. Usually only if my friends join me to jam a bit.

XBL
    replicant#2618

Don't try to get it..
    do your own thing.
    Keep doing your own thing. I've been supportive in trying to help you progress since early on. I just find the mentality to stay the same to simply be offputting and nonsensical. You don't have to answer to me or anyone else, but when you put your contribution on a public forum you are obviously wanting attention from the population at large. You simply have to be able to deal with input whether socially brought upon you politely or not in a better way.

You rap and skate in very unique ways that are not going to be accepted 100% by the general public. You have to deal with that and learn to read into peoples opinions and tips if you actually want to progress. If you're simply putting videos out there with no interest in feedback except for what is buttering your toast, then you're setting yourself up to be another Star Wars kid.

My 2c on the subject and I am done. Later.
    Bear "replicant" Powell
    "I am Shaolin-Style!"

Don't Worry, Be Happy
    XBL
    DonVigo

On a lighter note: Spent a few hours recording with my producer today. He's got a MUCH better ear than I do. Helped me edit some stuff while we built up the beat. I'm hoping to get the final product soon. It'll still be a rough, but I think he just made me up my game a bunch. As he says he's going to "beat the white boy out of me." More flow, less drip. Etc.

And I happen to love my toast to be buttered... What you trying to say, Rep!? Huh? HUH?!? </humor>

XBL
    replicant#2618

Quote Originally Posted by DonVigo View Post
    On a lighter note: Spent a few hours recording with my producer today. He's got a MUCH better ear than I do. Helped me edit some stuff while we built up the beat. I'm hoping to get the final product soon. It'll still be a rough, but I think he just made me up my game a bunch. As he says he's going to "beat the white boy out of me." More flow, less drip. Etc.

And I happen to love my toast to be buttered... What you trying to say, Rep!? Huh? HUH?!? </humor>
    I'll butter your toast! ... FULL HOMO!
    Bear "replicant" Powell
    "I am Shaolin-Style!"

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by replicant View Post
    then you're setting yourself up to be another Star Wars kid.
    It's not too late yet?

I never got to respond to Pawn Luv! What kind of snare/ mics are you using. It sounds soooooooo crissspy. Clean even pops everytime.
    PSN: m00rg4n_FR33man_
    XBL: Ohmidineffect

Pandora & The Devd Stck Collective.

Bruh help me eat, buy a beat.
    soundcloud.com/nothing_neue

Quote Originally Posted by Ohmidineffect View Post
    I never got to respond to Pawn Luv! What kind of snare/ mics are you using. It sounds soooooooo crissspy. Clean even pops everytime.
    I used a Shure SM-57 for all the guitars and vocals.

I have an electric drum set, so no mics necessary, just plugged right into my Mac