Thread: Rap of the Week?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by saunders420 View Post
    Respectable. thanks for the info. Ive been researching some hardware lately just dont know what to get. M-Audio keeps popping up everywhere, gonna have to do some more thorough research with em.
    Either the Mbox 2 mini or M-Audio MobilePre matched with the Rode NT1a, trust. I own the Rode mic as my secondary mic myself, here's a quick take on a verse to show you the quality through the Rode/M-Audio (not the $2500 Avalon). No EQ'ing done, just a compressor slapped on it an that's it.

EDIT: Lemme know when you've peeped this so I can take it down right quick.

Blazing a Trail
    XBL
    SalamiAndreas

I swear this wasn't supposed to be recorded but it ended up on youtube. the conclusion to my 10 minute freestyle for some homies.

ignore this post

Last edited by i am a snail; 01-21-2013 at 01:40 PM. Reason: hurrf durf oh god i'm fucking retarded hurf 2 electric boogaloo

Quote Originally Posted by DIZthis View Post
    Either the Mbox 2 mini or M-Audio MobilePre matched with the Rode NT1a, trust. I own the Rode mic as my secondary mic myself, here's a quick take on a verse to show you the quality through the Rode/M-Audio (not the $2500 Avalon). No EQ'ing done, just a compressor slapped on it an that's it.

EDIT: Lemme know when you've peeped this so I can take it down right quick.
    sorry for getting back so late man, thats great quality definitely something ill be interested in.

dope anreas...glad you kept it flowing after buddy dropped the beat. Respect

Blazing a Trail
    XBL
    SalamiAndreas

thanks man. he left for like 4 or 5 minutes and I didn't realize it but I just kept spitting acapella and then he came back and was like DAMN this kids still goin. it was rad anyway though, people were feeling it.

ignore this post

Last edited by i am a snail; 01-21-2013 at 01:40 PM. Reason: hurrf durf oh god i'm fucking retarded hurf 2 electric boogaloo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eQTVQK1HZv0

kinda fell in love with this instrumental ERF Productions Elements of Mind(Black Rain Remix) Citizen Kane.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pDYD5zY8hPM