If you're going with the Beets, I suggest "Killer Tofu."

My real advice to you, Antwan, is quit freestylin' and write some stuff down. Once you have it written, practice it until you've got a flow going. Once you have the flow, record it, and be a dick to yourself about any and all issues you hear in the recording, and re-record.

I know I stumbled on my shit here and there in these tracks I've done here, but none of them are a finished product. At best, you've heard my scratch tracks which I'm still working on but are either solid enough to share, or I just did for shits and giggles in the first place.

BTW, you ever check out my "Facebook band page?"

You were one of the dudes I wanted to get some feedback from.

Roll with the positives, man. You've shown steady improvement, and you know a few cats who know a few things. I'm still trying to figure out the gap between Saunders and myself. Kids got a craaaazy style that I don't, and while I'm not going to be going the same way he is, I know there's something there I can learn. So far, it's that a lot of people bite more on the vocal than the lyrics, but he's got some stagger to his progresisons that are pretty interesting.

Don't lose yourself, but add on what you're getting from other pepole. As much as it stings, those little bites will teach you a lot when someone comes at you with them.