Thread: Rap of the Week?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blazing a Trail
    XBL
    SalamiAndreas

"I'ma get in the truck............ fuck you."

ignore this post

Last edited by i am a snail; 01-21-2013 at 01:40 PM. Reason: hurrf durf oh god i'm fucking retarded hurf 2 electric boogaloo

XBL
    TheDietTea

Haha you like that dude.. just messin around.

Hahahahahahaha

It sounded like you were trying to almost match your lines like Rick Ross....
    You gotta change it up...Love him or hate but thats why Biggie and Em are so good..You think you know how there gunna flow but they completly switch it on you...You know what i mean???

I want to see what Saunders puts up hahaha
    GT - The Fr0sted Man

Quote Originally Posted by fallingskyline View Post
    i'm perfecting sloppiness!

Yo guys gonna definitely hit up the hustlin track, been sick with bronchitis the last day or two so Im taking it easy on my voice. hopefully you guys don't think Im dodging lol

PSN
    bengrover
    XBL
    bengrove

"1,2,3,4,5,6, Pick up sticks. Bitch."

Antwan no offence intended but is the hustlin' track for real? Or shits n giggles?

Blazing a Trail

Ohmid just introduced this thread to me so have sat here for an hour pouring over them all,
    I'm no biggie but I live for rap and hip hope and have been writing for more years than my simple ass can count.
    My 2 cents, please don't take any personally, it is merely opinion:

Antwan, you're straight up bad bro. The lyrics are nonsensical, your flow changes on the same line, your voice doesn't fit, I'm sorry but just no.

ISomali, I think you take prize for most underrated, yeah the intro was a piss take ha ha but you've got fluidity, a good voice, smooth style, it worked man, genuinely looking forward to hearing more.

DonVigo, yes yes, lovely stuff, very positive, flowed well in most places, there's a couple bits where you rush through the end of a sentence, its sounds like you've out a word extra in on some lines? Maybe try to reword it with a word less? N lyrically it needs a little work, I'd like to hear a story, or continuality through your track, but again, is like to hear more of your stuff, good shit.

Saunders, your voice is awesome, it does look and sound a bit weird so I can see where the lipsync comment came from but I like what you do, again, just work on having something to say people will want to hear, or that will open their eyes to things from your point of view.

Thadeuce, watch your mouth about the English, why you always trying to stir trouble? Also you write like an angry 14 year old who just heard nwa for the first time.

Keep up the good work guys, superb idea Antwan.

Peace

I wish my voice wasn't so fucking stupid...I feel like I could spit some nice shit....
    GT - The Fr0sted Man

Quote Originally Posted by fallingskyline View Post
    i'm perfecting sloppiness!

Don't Worry, Be Happy
    XBL
    DonVigo

Quote Originally Posted by Duce NLS View Post
    DonVigo, yes yes, lovely stuff, very positive, flowed well in most places, there's a couple bits where you rush through the end of a sentence, its sounds like you've out a word extra in on some lines? Maybe try to reword it with a word less? N lyrically it needs a little work, I'd like to hear a story, or continuality through your track, but again, is like to hear more of your stuff, good shit.
    Thanks, Deuce. Like I said, none of this would go out as a finished product, so I don't fix those little stumbles if they don't crash my flow, but I'm working on that more than most things I need to address. I'm striving to be one of those really cohesive MC's, so I'll take that comment about the the overall progression to heart. Appreciate the good feedback!

Also More of my ish
    Quote Originally Posted by Krome View Post
    this dude. this dude disappears for months then pops up with 5 full length vids in the span of 2 weeks.