Hey all, been around since the tail end of OG Skate. Mostly on the GameFAQS (Skate 1-3 Xbox 360) forums and some on the EA Official Forums. I've mainly skated with the GFAQS Crew, Goons, and randoms in S2 and S3. Never done anything I can think of to stand out in the community whether video or graphic wise, but I am a big supporter of the franchise and skating in general. I've had a board IRL since Christmas 1978 (I was 5 with my CAL 240 flex board... RAWR!) so I've skated almost 33 years or so. I'm the old guy you see grinding a K-Mart curb at 5am. ^^

Been a lurker here just a little bit and a fan of many of the people here (from the EA forums) in footage, graphics, and attitudes. I'm liking that Fluckit and LB are trying to keep alive what EA abandoned and we the community don't want to let rest.

I've been a gamer since PONG (Many of the Knock-Offs) and worked in the console industry for a short while as a Beta Tester and R&D Consultant. My favorite company that I worked for was Z-Axis Ltd which I became a huge fan of after Thrasher: Skate and Destroy (Best Skating Game prior to Skate) and Dave Mirra Freestyle BMX (Still the best Freestyle BMX Game). For them I got to work on DMFBMX: Maximum Remix, DMFBMX 2, BMX XXX, and Aggressive Inline. Left the company during the Activision debacle. Nuff Said...

Top 3 Fave IRL Skaters: Steve Caballero, Rodney Mullen, Mike Vallely
Top 3 Fave Faux Skaters: EternalREWIND, The Orange Mage, pawnluvguitarist
Fave GC'ers: Tex Freeman, IIIIKILROYIIII

Sorry, for the live journal entry instead of an intro so I'll leave with... /wave