Thread: What new tricks have you learned this year?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    XBL
    TheDietTea

Dude sick vids dudes kinda ironic you shared that briden but thats how I pictured it in my head fucking bizzare.. I have to learn it now

XBL
    TheDietTea

Wallrides on fences and one foot revert to fakie hand varial flip

Don't Worry, Be Happy
    XBL
    DonVigo

I got the signature 5-0 slash nosegrab, but on a 11 foot wall with plenty of vert and pool coping.

Wanna talk about scary?!
    Quote Originally Posted by Krome View Post
    this dude. this dude disappears for months then pops up with 5 full length vids in the span of 2 weeks.

Don't Worry, Be Happy
    XBL
    DonVigo

It's one of those "it's only scary the first time" kinds of tricks. Honestly man, if I wasn't on this end of the screen watching your progression, I probably wouldn't have started pushing myself so hard this year to do new shit in the first place. As I see it, you're still the master of personal progression, I'm just going a little bigger every time I go out.

Well, that and I have a buddy who I've gotten back into skating. On day one, dude wouldn't drop in on a 3 foot quarter I learn ALL my tricks on (curved pocket in all my vids) and now I've got him dropping in on the six foot walls and learning to carve the bowl. Hoping to get him into grinds by the end of summer. If he's with me, I'll try something really big to stoke him out. Kinda the "if he can do it, I can do it" approach.

But, it's all my homies both physical and internetal that are keeping me going. Thanks, Pawn, Antwan, and all the rest of ya's!
    Quote Originally Posted by Krome View Post
    this dude. this dude disappears for months then pops up with 5 full length vids in the span of 2 weeks.