Thread: What new tricks have you learned this year?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    XBL
    TheDietTea

Yeah good luck snail.. just talk to people they are usually pretty nice.. I met this 13 year old skating down the hill the other day haha I taught him kickflips.. he was pretty cool.
    Yeah Marc nice.. I think I want to try a few fastplants.. a boneless with the back foot planting so it's like a vertical motion
    back foots coming off of the tail and you're jumping up.. it looks sick and complicated.

UG/Popless Pioneer pawnluvguitarist's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Antwan View Post
    I think I want to try a few fastplants.. a boneless with the back foot planting so it's like a vertical motion
    back foots coming off of the tail and you're jumping up.. it looks sick and complicated.
    not as hard as you would think, especially if you are having trouble bending down for a boneless.
    Just pop an ollie like normal, grab the toe side of your board with your front hand and step down with your back foot.
    I think you may find them easier than a boneless at first because you dont have to lift it up, you can pop it right up to you.

XBL
    TheDietTea

Haha you aint lying dude
    I skated for an hour this morning before it started raining
    just got back actually..
    got a fastplant within three tries
    got 2 caveman big 540 shuvs
    manualed two tennis courts and then around the net to half of a third one
    got one sal flip to quad finger slap.. so sketchy going to be hard to figure it out.
    and one sal flip underflip clean
    as well as some fence variations.. can't help it it's fun manipulating things that bounce back.