Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: SupaFly's Lucky # 7 Solo Contest....Details inside

Quote Originally Posted by robley View Post
    i guess we should've discussed psychonaut people being disqualified. HORSEHEAD YOU CAN'T ENTER YOU ALREADY GET A PART IN ECHOES.
    I can do what I want, when I want. I'm a fucking highlander. I invented jerking off in the shower. I once woke up in a strangers backyard because an off duty copy was spraying me with a hose. I INVENTED THE DRUMS. Fuck you and your rules.

Anyways, if I win, maybe I get to pick the person that gets a minute of footage? I don't even have an extra minute of footage and my Xbox is still not connected to the internet. Too broke to get a wireless adapter. So, I can't even get footage if I wanted to. I'm telling you right now though, if I win this I'm picking Batman420AllDay.

Steam
    ipermy
    XBL
    iperm

Quote Originally Posted by HorseHead View Post
    I can do what I want, when I want. I'm a fucking highlander. I invented jerking off in the shower. I once woke up in a strangers backyard because an off duty copy was spraying me with a hose. I INVENTED THE DRUMS. Fuck you and your rules.

Anyways, if I win, maybe I get to pick the person that gets a minute of footage? I don't even have an extra minute of footage and my Xbox is still not connected to the internet. Too broke to get a wireless adapter. So, I can't even get footage if I wanted to. I'm telling you right now though, if I win this I'm picking Batman420AllDay.
    1 fluckit point to you sir

Great concept, man
    Hesitation.....Kills