Thread: Deacons (XPILiiCiT) Graphics - Mainly Board Remakes

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Steam
    Boxerman08
    XBL
    Boxerman08

Quote Originally Posted by Deacon View Post
    I've always been of the opinion anyone can make graphics in the creator if you realyl wnat too, it just depends on how much time you want to put in and e ready for how infuriating it can get. It took me a long time to find my feet , and I still consider myself a beginner.
    I've tried multiple times to make graphics in the creator and nothing I ever made is nearly as good any of the graphics people come out with. I might have not taken enough time to make one, as you said, but I doubt I'd be able to remake boards as good as you make them.

Quote Originally Posted by Boxerman08 View Post
    I've tried multiple times to make graphics in the creator and nothing I ever made is nearly as good any of the graphics people come out with. I might have not taken enough time to make one, as you said, but I doubt I'd be able to remake boards as good as you make them.
    TY Man. I'll keep knockin out boards.

But you should deffo keep at it though dude if you enjoy it. If you don't then fair play lol :-)

Amazing stuff Deacon, do you think you could do a couple Anti-Hero boards? Your choice.

I got a few I'm wokring on at the moment, but I'll check out some Anti-Hero designs.

Steam
    Boxerman08
    XBL
    Boxerman08

Quote Originally Posted by Deacon View Post
    TY Man. I'll keep knockin out boards.

But you should deffo keep at it though dude if you enjoy it. If you don't then fair play lol :-)
    Well, I do somewhat enjoy TRYING to make graphics, but I never like the final product I feel like I have no creativity when I try making graphics, or when I try to remake something, it's not good, so I just leave all the GC wizardry to people who can actually do sick stuff with it, like yourself

Quote Originally Posted by Boxerman08 View Post
    Well, I do somewhat enjoy TRYING to make graphics, but I never like the final product I feel like I have no creativity when I try making graphics, or when I try to remake something, it's not good, so I just leave all the GC wizardry to people who can actually do sick stuff with it, like yourself
    People are always their own worst critic (trust me I am the same way), either way I'll keep banging out those boards!

Steam
    m1L3z
    PSN
    imrobwhite

it doesnt need all the details in the background. like the benches and windows and everything. if its not possible to do then oh well..

Quote Originally Posted by teh m1L3z View Post
    it doesnt need all the details in the background. like the benches and windows and everything. if its not possible to do then oh well..
    tbh mate, I really wouldn't have a clue were to start with that one. Aside form the image, its filled with customer lettering which is always hard to replicate. I deffo do not have the skill level with the GC to make that. sorry man.

Great remakes dog.