Dudes... This is NOT something to wake up to. I'm glad Brian is dropping some science on the subject, but some of this insider info actually hurts a bit... I didn't know Cuz wasn't even with EA anymore, figured the big guy was a high enough level of talent to be moved onto SSX or something... Yikes.

Being one of those "stayed up the night the OG demo launched, got every game the instant my pre-order arrived, and payed for every single piece of DLC aside from the time is money packs" kinda guys, I feel more than a little bit ripped off. I don't know a whole hell of a lot about teh intertubes, but given how many games much older than this manage to keep online communities going for multiplayer and whatnot well beyond their age of popularity, I'd think keeping the Reel servers going would be a pretty easy thing to do.

But, I'm sure a lot of us shared this concern when Skate was announced 5 years ago as being an EA game in the first place. Like most good businesses, those guys don't seem to act with a lot of heart. Games come out of the gate strong, and degrade through yearly sequels... Dumb concepts ruin solid ones... And now, we can shell out a few hundred bucks in the span of a few years and get a big F.U. for thanks...

This really sucks, guys. I JUST joined and 2/3's of what was supposed to be my introduction to ya'll is still on their bloody site... Ugh.

I for one, don't give up... I just think I went from checking a few times a day to maybe once a week. Hopefully, we'll see ya'll on the playground.