Thread: whatitdooo

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default whatitdooo

how's it going? fairly new to the entire skate series it's self but i'm hoping to get around like a spit bucket at a hillbilly ho-down. stay classy, San Diego.

Fluckit Senior Citizen replicant's Avatar
    XBL
    replicant#2618

Welcome GJ and I hope you stick around and enjoy the Skate series.
    Just as a note of reference we here in the South use an "E" when we spell hoe.
    Bear "replicant" Powell
    "I am Shaolin-Style!"

XBL: replicant#2618

Currently Playing: Diablo 2 Resurrected, Elden Ring, Skate 3

i live in Tennessee, so aren't I geographically further south than you? just messin around.. i don't care about locations, but i definitely plan on sticking around. i never got into the series at first because the tony hawk series left such a bad taste in my mouth; but thankfully some friends of let me take a gander while we were chilling out. you guys have a good amount of ps3 users around here?

Fluckit Senior Citizen replicant's Avatar
    XBL
    replicant#2618

Quote Originally Posted by GOODJELLY View Post
    i live in Tennessee, so aren't I geographically further south than you? just messin around.. i don't care about locations, but i definitely plan on sticking around. i never got into the series at first because the tony hawk series left such a bad taste in my mouth; but thankfully some friends of let me take a gander while we were chilling out. you guys have a good amount of ps3 users around here?
    The THPS games were pretty good if you took them as platformer games that used a skateboard instead of plumber pants. I would say just guessing it's mainly 25% PS3 and 75% Xbox 360, but some people play on both systems. You'll have no problem finding people especially as other forums begin to congregate here more over the coming months.
    Bear "replicant" Powell
    "I am Shaolin-Style!"

XBL: replicant#2618

Currently Playing: Diablo 2 Resurrected, Elden Ring, Skate 3

sayword. as soon as i saw some of the graphics posted up here i had to sign up. i'm completely new to the GC but i'm understanding it a little more day in and day out. appreciate the welcome, boss. hows the sig coming in?

Yo Im from Tennessee too. Nashville STAND UP.

I hope you stick around buddy. This community is great. Make friends... make vids and shit. We'll watch. Most of us are die hard skateboarding fans... that keeps us active...
    Take a look around this place, there's plenty to look at... plenty of quality productions. I've seen some very entertaining videos over the past 2 months.

Oh and great signature <3
    Make me one?