Thread: CNBS CUP - Mini Ramp Comp - Apply Inside

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blazing a Trail

Thumbs up CNBS CUP - Mini Ramp Comp - Apply Inside

Don't think I posted this here yet and thought this may be some of you guys cup of tea.

It's XBOX, forgot earlier sorry!

Hit up my GT to come for a shred and get a video together for the comp.

:Firstly, this took 3 weeks to build and film, every trick is in hardcore, you can tell by how I have to pump, some of the lines genuinely took hours to get right, I only ever skate in hardcore, please don't insult hours of work by suggesting otherwise, just enjoy the work I put into it. Thank you.

CNBStv presents the first promo video for the CNBS Cup by Duce, an INVITE ONLY mini ramp comp starting soon, get yourself involved and come show the world how you like your Cheese n' Crackers... Peace.

GT is Duce NLS - message me for an invite to the comp or post some mini clips here, no time wasters please! I will announce as soon as the comp is up, you'll see round 1 come up first... Xbox only I'm afraid! Peace
    Last edited by Duce NLS; 04-02-2011 at 03:37 AM.

First: that sounds soooo damn cool but is it for xbox or PS ?

Second: I can't see that vide because of copyright-shit

Third: You know that skate.ea.com is failing so we can't get our footage from there so this may be delayed

But yes i would like to skate that miniramp (thing?) if it's possible and if ea site is goin to work...someday
    Nice idea man ! And you're gonna do some collabo from all footage ?

This sounds cool, but can you ride out of grinds on the coping? I notice you popped out of almost every single trick.
    Quote Originally Posted by momadaddy View Post
    i mostly play with myself now

Quote Originally Posted by briden View Post
    This sounds cool, but can you ride out of grinds on the coping? I notice you popped out of almost every single trick.
    Yeah i would like to see even those pop-outs =D Damn SME-copyright-sucks-hardly !

Blazing a Trail

Ha ha shit sorry guys,

It's xbox, my bad.

Bricks, I'm wounded you can't see it, is there a way round it? Something else I can upload to?

Oh yeah dude, it locks you in sometimes, but usually its cool, just my style... and to be fair there are a few things I don't pop, its mostly for control as some of the lines took A LOT of attempts to work out maintaining speed every try ha ha.

I think you'll enjoy it, everyone who's skated it has liked it, sure a few of the guys in here will speak up.

More than happy to let people come for a shred..

Peace

Blazing a Trail

Anyone else?

Anyone who's skated it care to share any thoughts?

Peace