Thread: Marco Polo sig pickup.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Marco Polo sig pickup.

see, i can do this. graphics creator makes me feel like a tard, hah. by the way, if the coloration seems way weird.. blame a fucking apple product. god, i hate these things.

Thanks!! <3333333

i'm glad you like it. believe it or not it looked better before it was hosted, i have no clue what happened but the colors were a lot softer. i still like the profile, but it was just weird.

could you center yours lol. it looks off balance to me.

XBL
    TheDietTea

Curious. what all did you do to the image Jelly
    was it a stock image?
    It looks like some photo manipulation with a c4d in the back..
    I haven't made a graphic in a while.. kinda makes me want to try something.
    Simple and effective though.. looks pretty good.
    Only thing I would say is I can't really tell if it's a skater or what.. the dude is kind've over blended.

that is from something that happened during the upload as i said. this sig doesn't look like what i made as far as the vibrant colors and what-not, which actually made it more visible in the original lol. god, i can't wait to get my computer back - using my roommate's apple laptop isn't cutting it. but it was a stock photo with a bunch of brushing i used to do nothing but photo-manipulations years ago at http://eurynomus.deviantart.com but here within the past 2 years or so i've gone a much cleaner route working with color schemes and trying to create my own photoshop actions i plan on contributing more-so through photoshop than graphics creator. i'm getting the hang of it, but i can't replace over a decade of my life with a simple fling