Thread: Our future

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Fluckit Senior Citizen replicant's Avatar
    XBL
    replicant#2618

Good to see it back up. Still going to pursue my data cable idea.
    Bear "replicant" Powell
    "I am Shaolin-Style!"

XBL: replicant#2618

Currently Playing: Diablo 2 Resurrected, Elden Ring, Skate 3

Steam
    i_am_a_snail

if i can at any point in time im buying a cap card i can hook up to my mac for the day skate.create inevitably goes kaput.

psn:i_am_a_snail
    fb:alex freeburg

Steam
    ipermy
    XBL
    iperm

hahaha skatehead

You know, i'm a total noob in the community, i've only been into making vids and doing graphics ETC since the end of november 09 and only active in forums for about a year as I always just did my own thing on YT

I found fluckit through people on the ea site recommending it (marcopolo to be precise), and since joining, i love it here. This for me is where the communuty is at, everyone is cool, and relaxed, you get decent constructive feedback and people actively look to help each other out, so i'm deffo gonna fight kicking and screaming to keep any part of this alive. Reading the messages above it seems you alll feel the same, so its all good :-)

Fluckin' Hatchling

I agree with Deacon 100%. The community has become quite hostile lately, which is why I am not sad to leave. But I still believe that the community is far from over, people think that since S3 is "gay" that that means the skate community has fallen apart? What, just because innout leaves means the community has no back bone? I think not, I think we are farrr from done.

I don't know what it is about the community on YT, some of them seem to spend more time hating on people they dont know than concentrating on putitng out good content, its a shame as there are some really good players/editors on there who get lost in the bullshit sometimes.