Thread: Our future

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    XBL
    TheDietTea

Quote Originally Posted by itsNJ View Post
    antwan.. i think you're just overthinking this game and the community. play the game how you want to and stop caring about everything else
    thats just it some things are un avoidable and going through 3 skate 3 discs im about over it this one is installed to my harddrive yet the disc is unreadable randomly ive also had a few different xboxes so its not the same xbox causing it.. I guess im the bad guy though joining random public matches and taking videos I make seriously.. We all have aim to connect and share and when it goes beyond that and people tell me how my style should look yeah im upset im not getting what I want out of this and im about done.. I like making videos but if people cant connect or enjoy them without critique I feel like ive failed. Ive been getting critique for four years and im tired of reading it.. ok heres where it gets real I can watch some of the bigger team videos and spot panback and other errors but no one comments on it just comment on the videos effort well wait I dont deserve the same respect?

Banned

Its a matter of being able to make it work I suppose. Panbacks are usually a nono but taboo can be broken by compensation.. or something to cover it up. I guess your vids just never has that comvimcing factor in the eyes of most kids.