I don't really see were anyone gave up hope? I just read everything, besides heads (jokingly I'm sure) DOORS video, everyone was pretty willing to stick around, buy cap cards, play S2. Not sure I get were people were giving up but maybe I missed something. The whole point of the thread was to explain that fluckit will always be here and to post your FB and GT so we can trade and keep in touch, the hope was being givin up everywhere BUT here. That was why I started this thread.

Anyway..... this is the last part of my conversation with Cuz

ME:

It's back!!! Not sure if this little convo had anything to do with it, but i'd like to think it did. Can't wait for the locs video. I will go on my way now, thank you again

CUZ:

Umm...yep...it did. The right people had to know about the problem. The disconnect between EA customer service and the surviving Skate team members is pretty huge. Like I said, those still at EA that made Skate still love it and are proud of what we all built...it's just that they are working on other games and tasked with other responsibilities.

Like I also said...I don't work there...and thought someone would have figured out there was a problem. With a little prompting they did. Crisis averted...for now. Let's carpe that diem and get filming

I plan on giving a thank you back to him so if anyone has anything to say post it in here and i will forward it on to him