My convo with Cuz today

ME:

Sorry to bother you on this, but I'm guessing you might know someone who knows something? We can't access reel clips or caps online for almost 2 weeks. Since I'm the admin at Fluckit ands it's arguably the most viewed source for info anymore, I was wondering if I could pass along any info. Thanks dude

CUZ:

Hey Brian,

Unfortunately, since I have absolutely nothing to do with EA anymore...I actually don't have any info. I do know a few people, but the ones I know have moved on to other projects. When I left in October, there was a real sense that no-one cared about the game at all. They were gearing up for their Black Ops SSX and didn't give a rat's ass about Skate.

Bummer...I suspect fixing Skate reel is pretty low priority if a priority at all. I'll email someone, but I'm thinking y'all/we need to keep at customer service.

Sorry...this rips my heart out, because Skate was our baby. Ugh.

ME:

Thanks dude, as I'm sure your guessing, this is not good news to all our buds. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Keep rolling bro

CUZ:

Yeah, it sux for me, too. We...The Oak Street Locs...were starting up a new vid. Hopefully someone will fix this...it kills me. Truly kills me.

ME:

yeah dude that just plain sux. We were doing a final OATS X (10 btw haha) is was gonna be special. Me and Pawn have means of still recording. But Tubs was saving his clips up and going to get a little xbox $ card thing and upload in one day cuz hes saving his bread for college. Oh well from me and the rest of the (now practically crying comunity because I shared your response) we thank you man, met a lot of really cool peeps

If I hear anything, so will you