Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Our future

Steam
    Monkadelic

the future does not have a bright tomorrow; so get used to it... sorry to let ur hopes down but its a fact.

im not even close to being done with skate or fluckit, hell.. im just getting started.

Im right at my peaks end with making videos....Just cant get things going my way...Computers suck im no good a editing..Whats the point

But i will always come here to fluckit at least five times a day just to watch read and llisten to the goofy shit going down hahahaha

Love Fluckit and Still love the EA Forums even if it is all down hill over there still love it
    GT - The Fr0sted Man

Quote Originally Posted by fallingskyline View Post
    i'm perfecting sloppiness!

I joined fluckit like 3 or 4 days ago and its already so sick
    OFWGKTA

Wait, what's happening? Are they abandoning Skate 2 & 3 forever? I loved these games so much, and they were on a way higher level than Tony Hawk and Shaun White games. I guess we'll have to ban together and all make an ultimate skateboarding game the same as Skate games (Controls, Park Creator, Graphics) with a new city twice the size of New San Van.

Anyway, I hope the Reel will be fixed, my pictures, clips and parks don't appear under the thing to click on the box. I really wanted your opinion on some of my parks.

I may have not been here long but...

LONG LIVE THE SKATE SERIES!

Edit: Now it won't let me log in on the forums.
    Last edited by Mage505; 08-02-2011 at 04:28 AM.

XBL
    TheDietTea

Keep trying to tell you blackbox is gone that means no website help no servers over time will be shut down which is crazy to think of cause I can go get a cheap 20 dollar and under ea game and its online services are there ea must of felt strongly about the diss if someone else steps up it wont matter skate was great because of flick it you can always play the game unrealisticly however but now its shunned im kinda torn really miss competitive millions from tony hawk no one cared about realism then that game was real when it came out but then we shaped this one to diss on competitive players I dont know man maybe its better off dead

Banned

Game still has a score count so I don't think it was shaped to diss on competitive players.

Blazing a Trail

Antwan its not better off dead and its not going under because of people hating on arcade style gameplay...its going under because most people aren't into skateboarding games they are into shooters rpgs and other Shit. What bugs me is that if they shut down the servers I'm going to lose the dlc I've purchased because it only works when I'm online...does this happen for anyone else? I also can't play skateparks with dlc when I'm offline...wth

XBL
    TheDietTea

I mean the community.. in-game and online, through forums.. etc..
    So someone does random fliptricks, someone likes 360 hardflips..
    We try to tell someone to avoid these things to remain realistic.
    You can't put a limit on what there's no limit to, it's just a matter of time..
    Look at 360 flips.. they were a god's trick coming up back in the day but now the god's trick is 360 hardflips, 360 inwards etc.
    Put some stuff into perspective people.. I'm tired of everyone disagreeing with me because they don't stop to think for a second..
    I don't even know If I can pin it on comprehension anymore but I feel very frustrated posting online
    because no one listens and everyone talks.. I'm about done trying..
    and I swear if you try and shoot this back to me quoting "we" I will lose any respect I have for you..
    Yeah I'm referring to those it applies to.. always have been.. let's have an "intellectual" exchange if one at all.

I see it when I'm playing as well.. I can do one manual and a fliptrick and get kicked..
    people are hating on competitive players everywhere.

Facts over opinions here.. say what you want but when you lay it out this is happening..
    Look at all of the things in skate 3 as well..
    and we are dissing on competitive players.. are you serious?
    50 stair handrails, a dam drop in.. "super ultra mega park"
    This game was made to be for everyone and it didn't sell why I don't know
    but I can draw some reasonable conclusions using the information I've already provided.
    Last edited by Antwan; 08-06-2011 at 06:50 PM.

Blazing a Trail

^Hope that wasnt directed at me. I don't get involved with the realistic vs arcade debate because frankly It doesn't matter to me. I just build parks man. Sucks your getting booted all the time though. Does anyone know how to play dlc caps when not connected to the internet? Whenever Im not connected to the internet I cant play any of my parks even though i have all the dlc...i feel like im being fucking robbed by ea.

Banned

Antwan... maybe you should ask yourself why you're playing this game man.

Quote Originally Posted by FullyFl4RED00 View Post
    Does anyone know how to play dlc caps when not connected to the internet? Whenever Im not connected to the internet I cant play any of my parks even though i have all the dlc...i feel like im being fucking robbed by ea.
    This is insane, I've never heard of this happening to anyone. Are you currently playing on the same gamertag as the one where you purchased them? I couldn't imagine another logical solution, maybe hit up tech support.
    Quote Originally Posted by momadaddy View Post
    i mostly play with myself now

XBL
    TheDietTea

Quote Originally Posted by jerr bear View Post
    Antwan... maybe you should ask yourself why you're playing this game man.
    I can guess what you're getting at
    but it's like you didn't read what I posted..
    I play for fun.. and the things people do around me are affecting that
    I don't have people to skate with that aren't strictly reaslistic
    and sometimes I don't want to skate that way.. getting kicked for winning, or doing a manual or two when I feel like it is fucking bogus..
    When I win it's usually because people fall or haven't played long but that's beside the point..
    the game is past fun people are trying to win but can't and get upset? I'm not trying to brag I just want to understand it..
    I'm not even good at high scores.. I just happen to do more than others sometimes.. maybe it's not even a competitive player thing then
    because I'm not really a manual up and down ramp kinda dude? ok maybe a few sometimes but never a whole line.. that bores me..
    Maybe I think too much but this thread seems like a thinking thread.. and I think I'm still on topic so..

Awful Awfuls!

antwan.. i think you're just overthinking this game and the community. play the game how you want to and stop caring about everything else

XBL
    emericaridr11

Quote Originally Posted by FullyFl4RED00 View Post
    ^Hope that wasnt directed at me. I don't get involved with the realistic vs arcade debate because frankly It doesn't matter to me. I just build parks man. Sucks your getting booted all the time though. Does anyone know how to play dlc caps when not connected to the internet? Whenever Im not connected to the internet I cant play any of my parks even though i have all the dlc...i feel like im being fucking robbed by ea.
    WOW i thought I was the only one......

but mine is Only the Maloof DLC, every other one I can use without being on live..... I havent figured it out yet either

XBL
    TheDietTea

Quote Originally Posted by itsNJ View Post
    antwan.. i think you're just overthinking this game and the community. play the game how you want to and stop caring about everything else
    thats just it some things are un avoidable and going through 3 skate 3 discs im about over it this one is installed to my harddrive yet the disc is unreadable randomly ive also had a few different xboxes so its not the same xbox causing it.. I guess im the bad guy though joining random public matches and taking videos I make seriously.. We all have aim to connect and share and when it goes beyond that and people tell me how my style should look yeah im upset im not getting what I want out of this and im about done.. I like making videos but if people cant connect or enjoy them without critique I feel like ive failed. Ive been getting critique for four years and im tired of reading it.. ok heres where it gets real I can watch some of the bigger team videos and spot panback and other errors but no one comments on it just comment on the videos effort well wait I dont deserve the same respect?

Banned

Its a matter of being able to make it work I suppose. Panbacks are usually a nono but taboo can be broken by compensation.. or something to cover it up. I guess your vids just never has that comvimcing factor in the eyes of most kids.

Steam
    ipermy
    XBL
    iperm

Quote Originally Posted by Antwan View Post
    It died because Cuz left
    it died when scott and the good ones left.
    cuz i'm sorry to say
    was basically just a somewhat helpful puppet

Steam
    ipermy
    XBL
    iperm

HOW'D YOU GET THAT HIGH OF A SCORE1!!!1111i

IM A BOSS ASS BITCH