Thread: Your artistic side (music,photoshop,photography,ect)?

Default Your artistic side (music,photoshop,photography,ect)?

Well I've been teaching my self how to make dubstep with fruity loops i forgot to rename my plugin that i use to make wobbles so i destroyed a my song :P well anyways i'm working on an acoustic song and i got this sick photoshop background thingy i've made

(i'm aware of how stoned i look)

XBL
    TheDietTea

Well I consider everything I do art.. and I always try to do it different than others.. but you know.

Can't say much about the guitar there wasn't much to hear.. but I did like what I heard..
    With your graphic I'd say work on flow a bit..
    I dig the particle look but the random white is going all over while things in the background are going right..
    but maybe you wanted it that way.. I don't know.. that's why it's art.

This is my dad's old myspace page.. I helped with some back up acoustic in the song "stench"
    http://www.myspace.com/cocostheory

We're currently working on a collaboration with guitar, drums, vocals and a little bit of rap..
    dad does vocals and I'll do a few bars; I'll also be playing with him a bit.. should be good.

don't have much current art but here's a few old things..

not bad at all man as for what i did in that photoshop thing i just thought it would look cool maybe i should swap out the middle thing with an object of some kind

XBL
    TheDietTea

yeah for sure.. you might just try some white text with your name
    put it under a few layers and set the mode on merge or blend or something like that
    so long as you still have the file with your layers in it.