Thread: Borked Xbox 360 Skate 3 Save [?]

Fluckit Senior Citizen replicant's Avatar
    XBL
    replicant#2618

Default Borked Xbox 360 Skate 3 Save [?]

Alrighty, over the weekend I went to log into S3 to play a bit. When it started up it was the intro movie and then select difficulty screen. Confused I checked my gamertag to make sure I had logged in under the right profile. I had logged into the correct one, so I rebooted my machine to try again. TADA! The same thing met me. So, I did the basic starting the game stuff and was right back at square one of S3. Blaaaah!

Over the past couple days I have taken time to redo every single objective and kill them all as well. Working to get my save back to 100% and unlocking all park pieces and my fave gear. My save now sits at 98.750% saying I have 14/16 OTS. However, in my OTS screen I have killed 22/22 of them (all park pieces unlocked as well cept MW Sandwich I think). I could have sworn there were only 22, so I am guessing my save is still somewhat glitched unless I missed two I am forgetting.

The odd crap is all my replays, parks, pics, etc were/are still there. It was only my character. My 2nd Gamertag didn't have any issues it seems. Also, I had not started to mess with files yet in hopes of finding an alternate way of saving replays.

Anything like this happen to anyone else?

Edit 1: Just found "The Wall" which was an OTS I was missing. So many crappy maps of OTS locations.
    Edit 2: Just found "Library Exit" which was the other OTS I was missing. Game back to 100%.
    Last edited by replicant; 04-13-2011 at 04:17 AM. Reason: Correcting Info
    Bear "replicant" Powell
    "I am Shaolin-Style!"

XBL: replicant#2618

Currently Playing: Diablo 2 Resurrected, Elden Ring, Skate 3

XBL
    replicant#2618

Guess I am the only one to have been this unlucky.
    Bear "replicant" Powell
    "I am Shaolin-Style!"

no idea..

it sounds like your game saved died even though your park shit is still there...

no idea...

shitsucksthough...
    SUPPORT YOUR HOMIES...

XBL
    replicant#2618

Yeah, everything seems to be ok now. Well, other than the basic ea website and console not being in sync with each other. All the important stuff works though.
    Bear "replicant" Powell
    "I am Shaolin-Style!"