Thread: For the new gen: What is Fluckit style?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

shit, I know I'm a new guy and all but I'd say just going into a lobby online with friends and just having chill sessions going for tricks and lines, just fucking around! Personally I love getting tech on ledges and innovating/doing stuff people haven't done as much. Key word - Creativity.

XBL
    emericaridr11

Fluckit Style is tha best style...... regardless of actual skating style everyone gets a little props from time to time (ea wasnt really like that, more negative stuff)

like all others have said Fluckit Style (from what I can tell), is about supporting each other, and doing what makes you Happy/Have Fun

Im newer (started in Skate 3), I think most people know who I am now (....most), BUT I never got there by going on live with people.......
    I just did my Own Thing (Fluckit Style), made vids, made parks and graphics (always doing things for my enjoyment not others), and eventually people caught on and started to dig my shit

I was never here to become "known" either, if you keep doing your thing and making vids for fun, then you will be here for a while

and cool thing about fluckit is..... for the most part, everyone gets the credit they deserve

dont get caught up in the little bogus stuff, and do your OWN thing AND FUN WILL COME

Ill be watching for your next video no doubt