Thread: Back to 9-11

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    XBL
    TheDietTea

Default Back to 9-11

If it's too soon for you to discuss that's perfectly ok, don't read on or watch anything here..
    it's respectable.

but I saw this documentary a few days ago and it got me thinking..
    the thing we don't like to do because it challenges our beliefs and can convert
    people into believers or even into non-believers.

This is a clip from the documentary called 911 in plane sight
    It can be found on Netflix and probably elsewhere around the internet,
    it is very informational and even scary to think about this.. but, what do you think?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KlWSv0NZBRw

Fluckit Senior Citizen replicant's Avatar
    XBL
    replicant#2618

There are a plethora of conspiracy theories out there.
    Showing Bush babbling about things and stumbling through speeches is common. He was a puppet president so it's expected.
    I happen to be watching tv that morning when they broke to show the 911 events unfolding.
    The 2nd plane hitting, people jumping out of the towers, the witnesses that saw jets shoot down the penn plane, and a truck exploding at the pentagon.
    Some of this stuff I just said sounds wrong according to current accounts, but it was on television that morning. I was flipping between NBC, MSNBC, and CNN.
    Within 24hrs we had the names of the hijackers and the name of the mastermind (Bin Laden) behind the events.

There are plenty of good websites, videos, and books available about 911.
    However, it's just going to be another conspiracy theory like the moon landings and kennedy assassination.
    Something wasn't right that day, but we'll probably never know what it was in our lifetimes.
    Bear "replicant" Powell
    "I am Shaolin-Style!"

XBL: replicant#2618

Currently Playing: Diablo 2 Resurrected, Elden Ring, Skate 3

XBL
    TheDietTea

Yeah well the documentary broke everything down and had plenty of examples to back conspiracies in my opinion.
    I don't know If I believe it either but here's another reference..
    they used this in the documentary as well.. it's from 4 different angles a flash went off just before the planes hit the towers.. really odd.
    A few videos have firefighters saying it reminded them of demolition charges while they were inside..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wSlKoa1e0UE

I recommend the documentary if you like second opinions.. actually if you're interested just search 911 in plane sight part 1 on youtube
    the full video is on there in parts.

i believe it was a hoax. ive seen plenty of videos with good convincing stories and interviews that logically proove this was a set up by the government.

im more into HAARP now. and the whole conspiracy theory behind the giant quake in japan. if u dont know what HAARP is youtube it. its a little unsettling if u ask me.

I'm not one for conspiracies but there's too many things that don't fit. Buildings like the two towers are specifically built in order to withstand things like planes hitting them. There's no reason the entire towers should have fallen. Especially being hit that high. Also, there were 3 world trade center buildings destroyed. The two towers and a third, non-tower building that was also apart of the WTC. The third building was never hit by a plane and the towers didn't fall on it. It just imploded for seemingly no reason.
    old psn: jest118
    new psn: jesthatesyou

UG/Popless Pioneer pawnluvguitarist's Avatar

http://www.debunking911.com/

they have pretty much all the crackpot theories covered. Everything is sourced and constantly updated. I like to base my beliefs on science, logic and evidence, and in my opinion they are on the side of it not being a hoax.

freaked out yet?