Thread: Back to 9-11

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

i believe it was a hoax. ive seen plenty of videos with good convincing stories and interviews that logically proove this was a set up by the government.

im more into HAARP now. and the whole conspiracy theory behind the giant quake in japan. if u dont know what HAARP is youtube it. its a little unsettling if u ask me.

I'm not one for conspiracies but there's too many things that don't fit. Buildings like the two towers are specifically built in order to withstand things like planes hitting them. There's no reason the entire towers should have fallen. Especially being hit that high. Also, there were 3 world trade center buildings destroyed. The two towers and a third, non-tower building that was also apart of the WTC. The third building was never hit by a plane and the towers didn't fall on it. It just imploded for seemingly no reason.
    old psn: jest118
    new psn: jesthatesyou

UG/Popless Pioneer pawnluvguitarist's Avatar

http://www.debunking911.com/

they have pretty much all the crackpot theories covered. Everything is sourced and constantly updated. I like to base my beliefs on science, logic and evidence, and in my opinion they are on the side of it not being a hoax.

Don't Worry, Be Happy
    XBL
    DonVigo

Quote Originally Posted by pawnluvguitarist View Post
    http://www.debunking911.com/

they have pretty much all the crackpot theories covered. Everything is sourced and constantly updated. I like to base my beliefs on science, logic and evidence, and in my opinion they are on the side of it not being a hoax.
    That.

Theories and pointing fingers are for people who missed the point. Someone attacked a bunch of innocent people, and that's horrible. It does no constructive purpose 10 years after the fact to keep trying to find someone to blame. I'm filing this one under JFK, the Moon Landing, and Elvis still being alive.
    Quote Originally Posted by Krome View Post
    this dude. this dude disappears for months then pops up with 5 full length vids in the span of 2 weeks.

XBL
    TheDietTea

Of course it was horrible..
    but where would we be without theories?
    Educated guesses are apart of science right?
    It's not pointing a finger;
    it's thinking what if.. how come?
    I just found the documentary interesting, not here to take away from the fact that it was terrible
    or insult anyone.. just saying.
    I'm not saying they're right and I'm not saying they're wrong either..
    because we really don't know.. that's why the government is so sketchy and I tend to think about things like this often.

SUPPORT YOUR HOMIES...

Blazing a Trail

Quote Originally Posted by Demzilla View Post
    i always laugh hard at photos or videos like this... people build theories on nothing ( flashes or "UFO" in low-quality videos, a meant-to-be explosive but obviously it can just be ironwork AFTER the fall...). lol
    I just cant consider the US government would kill 4000 people / destroying this symbolic building just to go to afghanistan... G. Bush being a retard, you cant consider his babbling as evidence...
    There are weird stuff about 911... but most conspiracies doesnt make sense imo. Most of them being brought by non-scientists.
    Thermite doesnt do that period
    Last edited by Slamooh; 04-13-2011 at 01:25 AM.

I didn't watch the video (except for flix's)
    And I didn't read the post's
    But my interest in most of the conspiricies stop if they mention anything other than a plane hitting the buildings.
    Think about it logically for one second. If your going to try and do something as massive as 9-11 and pull it off, why the fuck would you think you could lie about what it was that hit. You can't just blow the shit out of something with bombs and say oh yeah a plane did it. Not in New York and DC. Wether there is good video or not, wether there was bombs placed there already or not, planes hit all 3 buildings.
    ".........................................."
    Helen Adams Keller

freaked out yet?