Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: IBSOLOADED. YEAH RIGHT! (new solo)

Banned

Default IBSOLOADED. YEAH RIGHT! (new solo)

Yeah Right!

out B.

Banned

out B.

crazy shit on the moving dumpster man

Steam
    i_am_a_snail

you were already banned once werent you?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by i am a snail View Post
    you were already banned once werent you?
    Wow, True definition of a Hater. Ha
    out B.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Ayreon View Post
    crazy shit on the moving dumpster man
    Ha, Right on man. Thanks for watching.
    out B.

Amateur Flucker

You didn't send me the link to this one? Nice moves dude but, that fisheye makes me dizzy.

Banned

out B.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by IBS0L0ADED View Post
    Wow, True definition of a Hater. Ha
    out B.
    I think he was referring to the bump... ppl don't really bump here as it's not really necesarry.

Blazing a Trail

how did this guy get unbanned?

/waits for him to start shit and get banned agian

Quote Originally Posted by jerr bear View Post
    I think he was referring to the bump... ppl don't really bump here as it's not really necesarry.
    especially not when its only halfway down the page. eternal, he made another account. second chances.

and about the video. you do more varial flips than roc lol
    Threat YouTube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by ps3.old-skooler-34
    I watched all the videos and they were ok. I don't have a video, but I can do double back flips to blunt slide AND 360 lazer flip out.. I asked my dad and he agrees, I'm the best on here.

We bump uglies
    Ungrindable.........I beg to differ!!

Resident Fruitbooter Roccityroller's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mamba12 View Post
    oh snap
    out r.
    Hoodlum Threat
    Youtube
    Live Stream
    Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Roccityroller View Post
    oh snap
    out r.
    lol

edit... my review

-trick choice was not good... not structured... no solid sense of style
    -filming needs a lot of work... they aren't smooth... and there were some really strange zoom ins
    - too much slow motion
    - repetitive clips... needs better clip order

Im not hating. Im helping. Im helping you realize that videos can be done a lot better than that. Look around. Watch Jerrel, Knex, or slamooh.
    But hey, if you're having fun with this then keep doing it. You don't have to change it up if you are having fun. Always enjoy what you do, and play how you want. I just believe that my suggestions will help you have more fun.
    Last edited by MarcoPoloUSN; 04-16-2011 at 06:37 PM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by mamba12 View Post
    especially not when its only halfway down the page. eternal, he made another account. second chances.

Ha, Ok, well please watch again and count how many varial flips I actually did in the video and get back to me. Damn you trolls are idiots, LOl
    out B.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by MarcoPoloUSN View Post
    lol

edit... my review

-trick choice was not good... not structured... no solid sense of style
    -filming needs a lot of work... they aren't smooth... and there were some really strange zoom ins
    - too much slow motion
    - repetitive clips... needs better clip order

Im not hating. Im helping. Im helping you realize that videos can be done a lot better than that. Look around. Watch Jerrel, Knex, or slamooh.
    But hey, if you're having fun with this then keep doing it. You don't have to change it up if you are having fun. Always enjoy what you do, and play how you want. I just believe that my suggestions will help you have more fun.
    Thats the thing. I think Jerrels videos are super whack and have no substance to them but he is the first to judge most videos as if everything has to be done like he does it. Thats the same attitude you have and thats the way this community runs. Closed minds. This is a forum and everyone has an opinion. What makes this fun for me is being different and doing things that no1 has thought of. I also like to film differently. If fun for you is bland videos then hey. You must be having a lot of fun. So I thank you for you're input and you are always welcome to give it. I will be still doing my own thing tho.
    out B.

Not sure i've told you this but nice vid bro

I second individuality.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiltzuh View Post
    I skate unrealistic in real life...i just learned ungrindables at my local park !
    Videos; www.youtube.com/derwreck

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Sickone View Post
    Not sure i've told you this but nice vid bro
    LOL
    out B.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by NotedDerk View Post
    I second individuality.
    Cheers to that sir.
    out B.

Don't Worry, Be Happy
    XBL
    DonVigo

I'd toss in my two cents, but you strike me as the type to call someone with constructive criticism a "hater." Keep up the sandpaper, and keep on rolling.
    Quote Originally Posted by Krome View Post
    this dude. this dude disappears for months then pops up with 5 full length vids in the span of 2 weeks.

Ha, Ok, well please watch again and count how many varial flips I actually did in the video and get back to me. Damn you trolls are idiots, LOl
    out B.
    Calling a mod or anyone that isn't for that matter a troll or a idiot will not be tolerated here. There is a reason this place is not EA, you were showed this once already. If you go into a resteraunt complaining about the food before you order, your food will be spat on. You seem like the type that needs stuff explained in simple terms.
    ".........................................."
    Helen Adams Keller

Banned

Unhappy

Jerrel is the first to judge most videos as if everything has to be done like he does it.
    Xmpl plz

UG/Popless Pioneer pawnluvguitarist's Avatar

the double grinds on your custom teeter totter were cool...
    tre flip bonk line, would have preferred seeing two different bonk variations, but two in a row is tough too...
    hippy jump over the car was cool,
    but the dude starring me down afterwords is messed up haha
    treflip across the water, digging the creativity

Overall, i enjoyed it for the most part.
    I liked the creativity, and your individual style, and the edit was decent
    the filming could use a little tightening up imo, but to each his own, it was far from bad.
    I feel there was too much slomo usage, particularly on the easier filler tricks.
    There were some good things too though, I just think the vid would have worked out a little better if you cut down like half of it.
    I lost count but i think it was 8ish varial flips...

Just stop bumping your threads with a capital letter and smiley, keep your attitude in check and maybe the rest of Fluckit will give you a second (third?) chance...

Some mad crazy original stuff in here, props for that.

The moving dumpster and huge hippy-car jump were straight up dope.

Some tricks I didnt like, and the filming wasnt my thing either sometimes.

I don't really get you as a dude, you seem to want to cause aggro here. It's a shame cos your vids are a fun watch and very original.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by pawnluvguitarist View Post
    the double grinds on your custom teeter totter were cool...
    tre flip bonk line, would have preferred seeing two different bonk variations, but two in a row is tough too...
    hippy jump over the car was cool,
    but the dude starring me down afterwords is messed up haha
    treflip across the water, digging the creativity

Overall, i enjoyed it for the most part.
    I liked the creativity, and your individual style, and the edit was decent
    the filming could use a little tightening up imo, but to each his own, it was far from bad.
    I feel there was too much slomo usage, particularly on the easier filler tricks.
    There were some good things too though, I just think the vid would have worked out a little better if you cut down like half of it.
    I lost count but i think it was 8ish varial flips...

Just stop bumping your threads with a capital letter and smiley, keep your attitude in check and maybe the rest of Fluckit will give you a second (third?) chance...
    Thanks for watching and leaving your comments. Yeah, I feel you. I did use to much slo mo in this one. I will definitely have to keep that in mind for the next one. And yeah, there was about 7-8 verial flips total out of almost 30 clips. I switched it up. Ill try to stay away from the trolls. I know I speak my mind too much sometimes.
    out B.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Shaydee UK View Post
    Some mad crazy original stuff in here, props for that.

The moving dumpster and huge hippy-car jump were straight up dope.

Some tricks I didnt like, and the filming wasnt my thing either sometimes.

I don't really get you as a dude, you seem to want to cause aggro here. It's a shame cos your vids are a fun watch and very original.
    Thanks a lot for checking the vid out man. Some times I just speak my mind when I feel something needs to be said. I could try to ignore the trolls a little more. You are right. Ill try a little harder. ha
    out B.

Don't Worry, Be Happy
    XBL
    DonVigo

Glad to hear you're planning to chill out... But about all the troll talk, you ever hear the phrase "thou dost protest too much?" Sometimes, when it's everyone else, it's really not. Otherwise, I hope to pick up some of your tricks along the line. Is that dumpster trick a solo effort? I can't think it out without having a friend help push it for you.
    this dude. this dude disappears for months then pops up with 5 full length vids in the span of 2 weeks.

Fluckin' Hatchling

lol why do people think to fit in you have to join a bandwagon?

This is 5 pages on EA and it was locked here wasnt it?

Everyone needs to chill with the life advice and Ibsolated you need to just ignore it and look above it. Thats the only way to move on

How did things get so bad in this game????

UG/Popless Pioneer pawnluvguitarist's Avatar

Thanks a lot for checking the vid out man. Some times I just speak my mind when I feel something needs to be said. I could try to ignore the trolls a little more. You are right. Ill try a little harder. ha
    out B.
    You almost got it, except there are no trolls here at Fluckit, and no trolling went on in this thread. It was pointed out that you've been banned already, you were informed on our bumping threads etiquette and were given a polite constructive review or two. You then called a mod a troll and everyone else haters. Just chill, we're all friends here and we don't care for drama...

Don't Worry, Be Happy
    XBL
    DonVigo

You almost got it, except there are no trolls here at Fluckit, and no trolling went on in this thread. It was pointed out that you've been banned already, you were informed on our bumping threads etiquette and were given a polite constructive review or two. You then called a mod a troll and everyone else haters. Just chill, we're all friends here and we don't care for drama...
    Truth.

Happy thousandth post, Pawnluv.

Seiki78...

that bandwagon comment...

as i see it..
    the guys here that dont post normal standard type skate films arent dicks and calling moderators trolls.....

dude like yourself that dont consider themselfs part of the "bandwagon" still post, get comments, and enjoy there time here...
    without aggression or hate or name calling...

yourself and others seem to understand that regardless of the style or gameplay type they choose you all still abide by what we as moderators and administrators ask of the community..

all we ask is for a decent attitude...
    and if its negative it gets deleted...

BECAUSE WHY?
    (we all know why)

because we all simply just want to enjoy the game and a place to discuss it on the internet...

we just want to enjoy our time...

Seiki78...
    no disrespect...
    an dim not using you as an example...
    your comment just helped explain the diff between the new guys and old guys...

oh...
    dont ever mention jerr bear...

fluckit likes jerr bear...
    i banned him twice and he made a conscious decision to come back. relax, and enjoy himself on the web...
    fluckit is very fortunate to have jerr bear around..
    dude is sick and makes amazing work....
    SUPPORT YOUR HOMIES...

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by DonVigo View Post
    I'd toss in my two cents, but you strike me as the type to call someone with constructive criticism a "hater." Keep up the sandpaper, and keep on rolling.
    I take constructive criticism very well as long as it is respectful. Some people just have animosity against me and just talk shit instead of giving respectable advise. In life I treat people like they treat me and I do the same here. I know its better to just ignore these people but sometimes I feel like I wanna let em know how I fell. After all, we are in a forum and we are all here to give our opinions. So I will give mine when I feel needed.
    out B.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by DonVigo View Post
    Glad to hear you're planning to chill out... But about all the troll talk, you ever hear the phrase "thou dost protest too much?" Sometimes, when it's everyone else, it's really not. Otherwise, I hope to pick up some of your tricks along the line. Is that dumpster trick a solo effort? I can't think it out without having a friend help push it for you.
    Well, in my defense, the only time I call someone a troll is when they are obviously just posting on my thread to start shit, I can respect a difference of opinion but coming in and saying that my video is shit and how it should be more like theirs to me is ridiculous because the best part of this whole community is to express are individuality. As for the dumpster clips, You just set it at the top of a hill after you have a marker set then add it to you're marker so that every time you spawn the dumpster resets. Its actually really fun doing it too.
    out B.

Banned

Like I said in my other post. I respect true constructive criticism. The only time I mentioned a troll was when I feel like someone was just starting shit with me. Im not calling people haters and I definetly am not here for drama. I love skate 3 and the whole editing community. Some people just need to stop being so closed minded and understand Im here to have fun and to be different. Im not here to follow what everyone else is doing. Either way, I still have fun doing what I do and thats all that matters.
    out B.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Demzilla View Post
    Seiki78...

that bandwagon comment...

as i see it..
    the guys here that dont post normal standard type skate films arent dicks and calling moderators trolls.....

dude like yourself that dont consider themselfs part of the "bandwagon" still post, get comments, and enjoy there time here...
    without aggression or hate or name calling...

yourself and others seem to understand that regardless of the style or gameplay type they choose you all still abide by what we as moderators and administrators ask of the community..

all we ask is for a decent attitude...
    and if its negative it gets deleted...

BECAUSE WHY?
    (we all know why)

because we all simply just want to enjoy the game and a place to discuss it on the internet...

we just want to enjoy our time...

Seiki78...
    no disrespect...
    an dim not using you as an example...
    your comment just helped explain the diff between the new guys and old guys...

oh...
    dont ever mention jerr bear...

fluckit likes jerr bear...
    i banned him twice and he made a conscious decision to come back. relax, and enjoy himself on the web...
    fluckit is very fortunate to have jerr bear around..
    dude is sick and makes amazing work....
    Well, no matter where I go there will be thoughs people trying to start drama and I am not here for that so I will respect the moderaters and do my best to try and ignore any drama brought to my threads. WORD...
    out B.

Banned

I think you ought to know it's not as simple as a random fluke ("no matter where I go there...").

Action --> Reaction --> Reaction --> ...

This cats style is legit.

Why is everyone trippin`?

EDIT+
    Btw loved the cameraing.
    Concrete Creed

Think cholesterols a bitch? Try having concrete running through your veins.

Banned

I think you ought to know it's not as simple as a random fluke ("no matter where I go there...").

Action --> Reaction --> Reaction --> ...
    Thank you. come again.
    out B.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Unflexed View Post
    This cats style is legit.

Why is everyone trippin`?

EDIT+
    Btw loved the cameraing.

out B.