Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: IBSOLOADED. YEAH RIGHT! (new solo)

Fluckin' Hatchling

I dont mind you using my comment

But I dont 100% agree

Originally Posted by DonVigo
    I'd toss in my two cents, but you strike me as the type to call someone with constructive criticism a "hater." Keep up the sandpaper, and keep on rolling.

That's called joining a bandwagon imo and he's new not old. He then returns to add his 2 cents anyway

Quote Originally Posted by jerr bear View Post
    I think you ought to know it's not as simple as a random fluke ("no matter where I go there...").

Action --> Reaction --> Reaction --> ...
    Why do you keep pushing him? He replied to the mod and to everyone who addressed him . I think maybe because you have more friends it's overlooked how you're antagonising the situation. I see you do the same on EA but here you try and do it a bit more subtle.

Simple politics and everyday human behaviour, it's nothing new and it's very obvious.

Until someone a bit more mature steps in, it will go in circles

The forum rules are great it just needs EVERYONE to follow them
    Last edited by Seiki78; 04-18-2011 at 01:20 AM.

Don't Worry, Be Happy
    XBL
    DonVigo

band·wag·on/ˈbandˌwagən/Noun
    1. A wagon used for carrying a band in a parade or procession.
    2. A particular activity or cause that has suddenly become fashionable or popular

You may want to use the term in context to it's definition, it actually means something that way.

And am I the only one with the words "alt account" running through their head?
    Quote Originally Posted by Krome View Post
    this dude. this dude disappears for months then pops up with 5 full length vids in the span of 2 weeks.

Blazing a Trail

not fueling the fire, just glad people commented on your video the way i did without you calling them haters...
    Nobody here wants you to fit in a specific style category or some shit. Thats what this game is all about : individuality... we agree on that. So lets focus on what we agree and stop thinking some of us want everyone to look the same... its not the case period.
    We share our stuff to get comments to make better videos.

Fluckin' Hatchling

Quote Originally Posted by DonVigo View Post
    band·wag·on/ˈbandˌwagən/Noun
    2. A particular activity or cause that has suddenly become fashionable or popular

And am I the only one with the words "alt account" running through their head?
    I would expect you to think that, i've been around a lot longer than you think. Certainly longer than Ibsolated has. I just find it funny how your new, making threads on how to fit in, but yet still the first opprtunity you get you show your true colours. I have no issue with you, just calling it how I see it. If you join along then maybe you'll get more comments on your video, it's nothing new.

Don't Worry, Be Happy
    XBL
    DonVigo

Quote Originally Posted by Seiki78 View Post
    I would expect you to think that, i've been around a lot longer than you think. Certainly longer than Ibsolated has. I just find it funny how your new, making threads on how to fit in, but yet still the first opprtunity you get you show your true colours. I have no issue with you, just calling it how I see it. If you join along then maybe you'll get more comments on your video, it's nothing new.
    Pedantic rhetoric aside: If you've "been around" than you'd probably know the guy you're nutriding has earned himself a fair, and poor reputation. It's something you don't just walk into. If disdain for someone based on their past actions is now some grand attempt to "fit in" high school would be far less of a pain in the ass for any one who wasn't one of the "cool kids." I bow to your almighty seniority around these parts, I guess... Congratulations on... Uh... Lurking for a really long time, and creating an account which seems to serve the soul purpose of defending someone who's acted as Ibsomanyaccounts has.

I'd rather be part of the status-quo by coincidence than a contrarian for the sake of... Whatever motivates you.
    this dude. this dude disappears for months then pops up with 5 full length vids in the span of 2 weeks.

Fluckin' Hatchling

In other words 'please accept me as I too can waffle on too'

I saw the thread on EA, got annoyed and tried to go elsewhere. I come here and the same thing is happening. This guy posts his vid and immediately someone acts like a mod. That's called antagonising. To do that is fine, but to act like it's all the OP's fault for getting wound up after being pushed is rediculous.

Not much goes on in the way of moderating as not much happens i can see, surely it's not that difficult to keep an eye on an already heated thread to stop it going on. But here we are on page 2. 3 threads and lots of replies for the same vid? move on already

I'm not saying he's right, what i'm saying is two wrongs dont make a right. If you want to keep going in circles then be my guest, but quit trying to hold the moral ground in one sentence then pushing in the next.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Slamooh View Post
    not fueling the fire, just glad people commented on your video the way i did without you calling them haters...
    Nobody here wants you to fit in a specific style category or some shit. Thats what this game is all about : individuality... we agree on that. So lets focus on what we agree and stop thinking some of us want everyone to look the same... its not the case period.
    We share our stuff to get comments to make better videos.
    Not to add lighter fluid but I am not calling people haters. You have not liked me for quite a while and you always find a way to come into my threads and just start shit. Im gonna treat you just like you treat me regaedless of who you are. You come in acting like you're shit dont stink then I might just tell you a little bit about yourself. You let a little attention get to your head and you are still bitter about Mayo so you try to put my name in the dirt any chance you get. Look, If you dont like me then dont watch my videos. That would solve the whole problem you have instantly. I appriciate anyone who comes in here and takes the time to watch my videos, even when they have negitive feedback for me. Its all about respect. Treat people like you want to be treated. Maybe then you will get the true respect you feel you deserve. That should put the fire out for you. Just let this thread die already. LOL, I dont want drama so just leave it be please. Lets just call a silent truce.
    out B.

Banned

In other words 'please accept me as I too can waffle on too'

I saw the thread on EA, got annoyed and tried to go elsewhere. I come here and the same thing is happening. This guy posts his vid and immediately someone acts like a mod. That's called antagonising. To do that is fine, but to act like it's all the OP's fault for getting wound up after being pushed is rediculous.

Not much goes on in the way of moderating as not much happens i can see, surely it's not that difficult to keep an eye on an already heated thread to stop it going on. But here we are on page 2. 3 threads and lots of replies for the same vid? move on already

I'm not saying he's right, what i'm saying is two wrongs dont make a right. If you want to keep going in circles then be my guest, but quit trying to hold the moral ground in one sentence then pushing in the next.
    AAAAAAAAA MEN to that. Ha
    out B.

Don't Worry, Be Happy
    XBL
    DonVigo

If you want to keep going in circles then be my guest, but quit trying to hold the moral ground in one sentence then pushing in the next.
    Irony.

Cause leads to effect.

IBSO, to many of us, we've only known you to blow up childishly. The first thing I ever saw you post was calling this community that you're demanding the respect of "gay."

That which comes 'round, goes round. Someone who deserves respect made an innocent joke, which I'd interpret as an attempt to be welcoming to you (comparing you to a vet, it's a complement), and you call him both an idiot and a troll. Do you not see how your behavior effects how you're being treated? Have you... Apologized, or did you attempt to justify it?!

Both of you, or just you, or whatever happens to be the case... Fail to see that, and there lies the problem.

For the record, this will be my last addition to the conversation, and I'm out: I vote that this guy stays banned. I've never seen someone post on a board calling the community it represents "fucking gay" and let that person open a second account after they earned banishment.

Awful Awfuls!

Nice vid loaded.. Mad props, literally!

Fluckin' Hatchling

I'm done too this is boring as i'm not trying to impress anyone

Blazing a Trail

yeah silent truce after a few words of truth...last "interaction"

you can try to respect me and my opinion too and please quit the defensive bullshit and unrelevant attacks already. me bitter about mayo contest, nice joke...getting the true respect i deserve, even better joke... i dont put your name in dirt i just give pointers about your stuff...
    Fine...enjoy your stay.
    Last edited by Slamooh; 04-18-2011 at 02:47 AM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by DonVigo View Post
    Irony.

Cause leads to effect.

IBSO, to many of us, we've only known you to blow up childishly. The first thing I ever saw you post was calling this community that you're demanding the respect of "gay."

That which comes 'round, goes round. Someone who deserves respect made an innocent joke, which I'd interpret as an attempt to be welcoming to you (comparing you to a vet, it's a complement), and you call him both an idiot and a troll. Do you not see how your behavior effects how you're being treated? Have you... Apologized, or did you attempt to justify it?!

Both of you, or just you, or whatever happens to be the case... Fail to see that, and there lies the problem.

For the record, this will be my last addition to the conversation, and I'm out: I vote that this guy stays banned. I've never seen someone post on a board calling the community it represents "fucking gay" and let that person open a second account after they earned banishment.
    I have been playing Skate and uploading clips just as long as anyone in this community. Since the launch of Skate. I Am here to have fun and enjoy the many great videos this community has to offer along with the pleasure of sharing my own. My message to the community you saw was me speaking my mind on a subject I felt was really gay. Problem solved. That part is over, Why even bring it back up?
    out B.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Slamooh View Post
    yeah silent truce after a few words of truth...last "interaction"

you can try to respect me and my opinion too and please quit the defensive bullshit and unrelevant attacks already. me bitter about mayo contest, nice joke...getting the true respect i deserve, even better joke... i dont put your name in dirt i just give pointers about your stuff...
    Fine...enjoy your stay.
    Word
    out B.

bye.

Blazing a Trail

wow 400+ views.

Fluckit Senior Citizen replicant's Avatar
    XBL
    replicant#2618

Quote Originally Posted by EternalRewind View Post
    wow 400+ views.
    520,000,000 people have watched the Justin Bieber "Baby" video on youtube. People just love a good train wreck and this thread proves it.
    Bear "replicant" Powell
    "I am Shaolin-Style!"

XBL: replicant#2618

Currently Playing: Diablo 2 Resurrected, Elden Ring, Skate 3

Quote Originally Posted by replicant View Post
    520,000,000 people have watched the Justin Bieber "Baby" video on youtube. People just love a good train wreck and this thread proves it.
    signature.
    Last edited by MarcoPoloUSN; 04-18-2011 at 04:57 AM.

I know that I'm not around as much lately, but I know most of you know that I've been around Fluckit for a long time. I've read through this thread and I really don't think "IBSOLOADED" is contributing to the community in any positive way and seemingly lacks the mental capacity to do so. I really hope that he's a troll and this homophobic moron act is all made up, sadly I doubt that's the case. If we're taking votes on whether or not he should be banned, I'm voting that he be banned. Leave him to start problems at EA. I didn't watch the video and won't.

Also, "IBSOLOADED", using the word "gay" to imply that something is stupid or bad is insulting and ignorant. Grow up. It's 2011. Maybe if you weren't so "LOADED" you could understand reasoning like that.

Quote Originally Posted by HorseHead View Post
    I know that I'm not around as much lately, but I know most of you know that I've been around Fluckit for a long time. I've read through this thread and I really don't think "IBSOLOADED" is contributing to the community in any positive way and seemingly lacks the mental capacity to do so. I really hope that he's a troll and this homophobic moron act is all made up, sadly I doubt that's the case. If we're taking votes on whether or not he should be banned, I'm voting that he be banned. Leave him to start problems at EA. I didn't watch the video and won't.

Also, "IBSOLOADED", using the word "gay" to imply that something is stupid or bad is insulting and ignorant. Grow up. It's 2011. Maybe if you weren't so "LOADED" you could understand reasoning like that.
    agreed, I didnt get involved the first time he got the boot. I always have to be the dick (I don't mind) I'm locking this absurd thread. I'm not banning him right now (to lazy and I dont really feel like reading all the post to see if he gets it) Fluckit doesn't give out warnings so I will just say I will keep my eye out. If I see this video posted in a new thread though its curtains. Sorry, not really
    ".........................................."
    Helen Adams Keller