Well after u posted about fluckit style I fig I better check a vid to see what u got going on...... 1st to admit I didn't see this yet and it's on page 2 call it mah bad but whatevs.......

Generally I'm not going to critique a vid at fluckit as to what u could improve on as I as a fellow flucker have no right to tell u what the fluck to do but it seemed like that's what u wanted in your post so here goes.......

This is just personal opinion but a couple of things i noticed...

1 I always prefer the vignetting turned off on long lens shots it's 1 click during uplOad and is important in ascetic appearance.
2 and this is actually really most important in what I saw. Every trick and spot in my opinion should have been thought out before done I'd be hard pressed to believe everything in this vid was thought out...example a hurry on a ledge with a bigger spin out. That trick doesn't seem right there in fact a bigger spin outta hurry never seems like the right selection. When u see a spot u should see it filmed in your head before u even do it. I actually think it out before I do anything like bs to fs based on angle of gap do I want it to end skaters back or skaters front do I kickflip or heelflip because I want the foot to kick towards camera 90 or 270 out based on the second trick I want to hit next in the line. Basically that would be a long exPlanation saying this simple fact trick selection plus spot selection plus film angle is what creates great films.

Lastly edit wise landings and down beats if u don't currently know what a waveform is Look it up it's editing 101