Thread: GC Request: Justin Brock "Pigpen" Deck or Brockjangles Deck

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

i think drawls made the pigpen deck didnt he deacon ?

Fluckit Senior Citizen replicant's Avatar
    XBL
    replicant#2618

Drawls did a version of it, but it's proportions are off and has extra stuff added to it.
    Not a bad version of the Brockjangles deck there KROX, but you spelled "Biscuits" wrong. >_<!
    Bear "replicant" Powell
    "I am Shaolin-Style!"

XBL: replicant#2618

Currently Playing: Diablo 2 Resurrected, Elden Ring, Skate 3

I'm almost done with the pigpen deck the flannel on the shirt is being a pain. the other one should be staright forward tbh if the "real" logo is on the GC. Only real work will be doing the brockjangles lettering/

XBL
    replicant#2618

Quote Originally Posted by Deacon View Post
    I'm almost done with the pigpen deck the flannel on the shirt is being a pain. the other one should be staright forward tbh if the "real" logo is on the GC. Only real work will be doing the brockjangles lettering/
    Sounds awesome man.
    Bear "replicant" Powell
    "I am Shaolin-Style!"

ive got some real logo in black and white tell me if u want em there on my board

Hows this? Its not exact as i just couldn't get the font correct for the name no matter how many times i tried. I even tried using chaos crystal (which for me is a sin as i don't use it!) but it just didn't work, howver in game i don't think you will notice it. I've darkened the image as colour come out a bit funky ingame, however let me know if you need me to amend anything as I have it saved. I can also change the name so it says yout GT if you want?

DL Link: http://skate.ea.com/gallery?contentT...2f93f495a6571e

Resident Fruitbooter Roccityroller's Avatar

holy fucking piss shit.
    Hoodlum Threat
    Youtube
    Live Stream
    Twitter

XBL
    replicant#2618

Quote Originally Posted by Deacon View Post
    Hows this? Its not exact as i just couldn't get the font correct for the name no matter how many times i tried. I even tried using chaos crystal (which for me is a sin as i don't use it!) but it just didn't work, howver in game i don't think you will notice it. I've darkened the image as colour come out a bit funky ingame, however let me know if you need me to amend anything as I have it saved. I can also change the name so it says yout GT if you want?

DL Link: http://skate.ea.com/gallery?contentT...2f93f495a6571e
    I will definitely know when I get a chance to play with it shortly, but just looking at it I have to say it looks amazing. Awesome work man.

Edit: It looks good in game. A touch washed out, but with the light colors and even 50% opacity overlay that is to be expected. The only things that are slightly off in game is the REAL logo and "Get Dirty!" come off hard to make out. I am guessing it's the mild stretch to fit the deck causing it, but the graphic looks tight. This will work quite well for me and no need for my name on it. I don't mind representing Brock since he's another North Carolina guy. Thanks for the hard work.
    Last edited by replicant; 04-27-2011 at 02:41 AM.
    Bear "replicant" Powell
    "I am Shaolin-Style!"