After a long day at work, it is truly a joy to come home and watch this in 42" of glory and surround sound.

intro set the perfect tone for the video. seriously get chills when i hear that first bell. i will never get tired of slowmo intros if they're done this well

shaydee. love the vibe of this part. great way to start the video. some long ass lines too. welcome to TT!

seamonkey. glad you were able to get in on this. some sick bigspin action and crazy doubles, especially the ender. hope the edit was to your liking.

seks. this part was so incredible. edit was great and you had so many fuckin bangers - just off the top of my head the awning line, 180 fingerflip off the garage door, double flip crooks, both those clips at the hotel, and you already know the ender was fucking bananas

friends. can't believe we got so many people to send us hammers. even people who haven't put out their own video in months (I'm looking at you magic ) jack, knex and skatehead stole the show for me

gym. so happy you could get a part for this. fulls weren't the same with out that white hoody style. your lines are incredible - i think you might have had more lines than single tricks. i like this.

me. maybe some day you'll all see the 5 minute monstrosity that was almost released on the unsuspecting public

roc. you killed so many fucking spots that i've never dreamed of trying. my fave part from you in a long ass time. fakie tre fakie tail stall, tuckknee to mega bank drop, tail shuv boardslide, WTF casperslide the exhaust shaft, murdering the dway qp (best footplant EVAR) ender was epic

TK. "fuck" was a pretty good way to sum this up. it's been said before, but the epic-ness of this was magnified by 1000 without the names. it doesn't fucking matter who did what, because EVERYBODY killed EVERY spot.

thanks to all the people who took the time to watch this beast, and thanks fluckit for all the love. and regarding this being the last - never say never