Thread: skaters vs bmxers

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Steam
    Boxerman08
    XBL
    Boxerman08

not to be a dick, but riding bowls is maaaaaaaaaaaad fun haha just riding one in circles is a blast. But Agus, those dudes that you mentioned seem legit, try to find where they ride and try to get a few photos! that would be tight!!

Fluckit Master

Quote Originally Posted by Boxerman08 View Post
    not to be a dick, but riding bowls is maaaaaaaaaaaad fun haha just riding one in circles is a blast. But Agus, those dudes that you mentioned seem legit, try to find where they ride and try to get a few photos! that would be tight!!
    For sure man, they'll be 1 week in my city, will stop at the local shop for pics signs and all that shit. As soon as they get on their bikes I'll be with the shutter half-pressed heheh.

I'm so stoked with this man, like, I imaging this dudes riding the tuffest streets spots downtown, everything we've always dreamed of doing, this guys will.

yay new flyer.

I ride BMX. I also used to be a "Scooter Kid". There was no discrimination between bikes, scoots, skates and blades. Us bikers and scoots would actually give skaters and inline bladers priority over the mini/bowl at our local park. It's like scooter kid says "dude, you wanna hit the ledge?" Skater says "Yup," scooter kid: "go for it bro". Then the skater does a Shuvit to tail, and the Scooter kids and bikers are all like "DUDE THAT WAS DOPE!" , all in unison.

It still happens in my town today, and we actually have comps with separate discipline challenges, e.g. BMX best trick, Skate best line, Scoot best trick, Blades best line etc.

We do get the occasional problem with some bmx guys being total douchebags though. Some skater got landed on and broke his knee the other day, I had to drive him to hospital. There are tags all over the park saying "wanks on planks", and "fruits on scoots".

At our park, there's a section we call skater island cos it has all the rails, stairs, ledges and pads. The bikers are taking it over and the skaters are gettin' very sick of it. No biker cares about a skater hitting the tranny area, so I don't think there should be any problem.

I guess you could call our local park "dangerous as fuck".
    Last edited by Goon_Panda; 03-24-2012 at 01:41 AM. Reason: recent shit