Thread: skaters vs bmxers

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

i hate everyone. easy.

Blazing a Trail

agusbmxarg you made THAW BMX look damn good, real dope stuff.. I d/led the pc of the game version but can you show me the mods you used? The game looks so fun!

Fluckit Master

Quote Originally Posted by EternalRewind View Post
    agusbmxarg you made THAW BMX look damn good, real dope stuff.. I d/led the pc of the game version but can you show me the mods you used? The game looks so fun!
    Thanks a lot dude!, the only mod I use is called 'THAW-THEMOD' (CLICK TO DOWNLOAD), because the rest the mods affect the skateboarding aswell, and I like playing realistic in THAW too, I don't want perfect balance and endless grind, the main things this mod does are:

- bmx bike available in arcade mode/created maps/ online
    -created maps available in online.
    -set restart points anywhere.

It's been a long time since I last played online, I just cruise with the bike nowadays.
    If you want to, I could upload my created maps. I did many famous spots (El toro, hubba hideout, MACBA, a LaFayette plaza I look up in Google Sketchup, and some Dew Tour/X games courses), like more than 40 in total hahah.

Actually I don't know if I could play online now, since the last time I checked, latin america was banned from some servers (I'm from Argentina).

Blazing a Trail

Awesome agusbmxarg, thanks dude....I got to get this game working then install the mod..Hopefully all goes well... If you can upload the parks that would be cool!...Thanks again!

Bump 'cause this thread is really interesting.

Fluckit Master

Quote Originally Posted by Goon_Panda View Post
    Bump 'cause this thread is really interesting.
    Indeed. I get really mad when, at a spot full of bikers, some of them (who I've known for months, even years) start saying sh!T about skateboarders and skateboarding, with no logical explanation (because there's none).
    In 2 weeks, the United BMX Team (some of, if not, the best, bmx riders in the world from the US and Europe) is coming to Argentina for 3 weeks and ride locals places, film stuff for their upcoming trip dvd and such. I know they wont want to shot park clips in a foreign, never-ridden-before country for a dvd, but, if some of those days, Mr. Corey Martinez and Nathan Williams would like to just cruise a bowl or something like that, they wont be able to, because there isn't any. Lol why do I care about them, I want to ride a bowl so bad ;(

I hate that. Where I live we have rectangular pools. I've never had the epic joy of carving up a multi-elevation kidney pool.

Steam
    Boxerman08
    XBL
    Boxerman08

not to be a dick, but riding bowls is maaaaaaaaaaaad fun haha just riding one in circles is a blast. But Agus, those dudes that you mentioned seem legit, try to find where they ride and try to get a few photos! that would be tight!!

Steam
    Monkadelic

Snaking has always been a factor in everything from bmx, fruitbooting, and boarding. It's something you have to either learn to live with or be aggressive yourself to get in b4 the next person in a public park with no structure; PERIOD! There's alot of hate generated from all sides on this- but its a solid cold, hard, fact. its gonna happen- and ALOT..... you snooze you lose period! It's just the frequency has upped a notch quite a bit with the BMX'ers in small indoor parks than rather large outdoor ones than I remember. You can go 20 mph and shoulder block a fruit out of the way without the worry of a handlebar, axle, or spokes grinding in your teeth or up your ass. I always had a good non-spoken communication at parks with other ppl with sign language- if I'm going x mph after a trick and I see someone coming in on my personal space, I politely gave a finger pointing in the direction I wanted them to go around me or the way I was going, depending on the situation. If they couldn't read that; then they got the full rock botom of the impact they were destined to with me still stand looking over them saying what a dumbass. Snake if you want- be aggresive in it tho if you have to; and defend your stance to dipshits is the key to making your day at the park a much enjoyable one.

p.s. as far as scooters go; just run the shit over them no matter what lol

Quote Originally Posted by Monk View Post
    p.s. as far as scooters go; just run the shit over them no matter what lol
    Dude, it's not what people ride, it's the people who ride them. Don't douche.

Blazing a Trail
    XBL
    SalamiAndreas

fuck skaters

ignore this post

Last edited by i am a snail; 01-21-2013 at 01:40 PM. Reason: hurrf durf oh god i'm fucking retarded hurf 2 electric boogaloo

Quote Originally Posted by andreas View Post
    fuck skaters
    Why would you say that? LOL, I shouldn't care. Cos I scoot, bike and skate. All fucking three.
    Last edited by Goon_Panda; 03-24-2012 at 01:29 AM. Reason: me threesta

Steam
    Boxerman08
    XBL
    Boxerman08

Quote Originally Posted by andreas View Post
    fuck skaters
    in that case, why are you even on a skate/fake-skate forum...