create it and skate it !

SUPPORT YOUR HOMIES...

Steam
    fallingskyline
    PSN
    fallingskyline
    XBL
    fallingskyline

bin laden is exchangeable, al quida will have a new "head" in no time...

but who will america hunt down now, since the most wanted man on earth is dealt with???
    time to declare a new archenemy in persona...
    Skate Till Death (STD) / Doppelgänger Produktion (DP) / Small Town Crime (STC) / Dharma Inc. / Cap Faction ST

i suggest the head bankers

Fluckit Senior Citizen replicant's Avatar
    XBL
    replicant#2618

Pretty much with the death of Osama the only thing that will happen is it will free up a Dialysis Machine.
    Bear "replicant" Powell
    "I am Shaolin-Style!"

XBL: replicant#2618

Currently Playing: Diablo 2 Resurrected, Elden Ring, Skate 3

XBL
    TheDietTea

so the leader's dead..
    but we will still be attacked with him dead..
    what's the point in this shit.. Honestly?

Fluckit Senior Citizen replicant's Avatar
    XBL
    replicant#2618

Quote Originally Posted by Antwan View Post
    so the leader's dead..
    The point is our dad beat up their dad. duh!
    Bear "replicant" Powell
    "I am Shaolin-Style!"

XBL: replicant#2618

Currently Playing: Diablo 2 Resurrected, Elden Ring, Skate 3

so the leader's dead..
    It's a Morale boost for us and a hit to their ego for one. Remember that they're fighting under the belief system that "God" is on their side and blah blah blah. So losing their leader should be a fairly big blow against them. Of course someone else will just step into the lead position and they'll probably fight doubly hard for awhile but this shows them that we can find them no matter what holes they choose to hide in in Afghanistan.
    old psn: jest118
    new psn: jesthatesyou

BUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

IN THE FACCCCCEEEE....

SUPPORT YOUR HOMIES...

so the leader's dead..
    he killed almost 3000 of our people, at the very least justice needed to be served, we needed to defend ourselves, and not let those people who died in not only 9/11, but also any other attacks he organized, die in vain. if someone commits the heinous acts that he did, you cant allow them to continue living.

and not related to antwans post, as much as think this man should have been hung from the top of the top of the washington monument until there was nothing but a skeleton, i do feel like given him the islamic funeral was the right way to do it, because it shows that we are above people like him. it shows that we as a people have dignity and respect for other people, even to those people who have none for others. it demonstrates our view of freedom of religion, that even though this man was a monster, he still has every right to practice any religion he chooses, and that we accept his choice of religion, but not his actions. and honestly that act made me much prouder to be an american

and to lighten the mood after my rant
    Last edited by sk8cdt; 05-02-2011 at 10:55 AM.

he killed 3000 americans? if he did, which he didnt, does it justify the bodycount so far in the socalled waronterror in afghanistan, irak etc?

i find it obnocious how americans seem to rejoice in this event.

Quote Originally Posted by Demzilla View Post

BUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

IN THE FACCCCCEEEE....
    Fake and gay.

PSN
    bengrover
    XBL
    bengrove

I killed Colonel Gaddafi last night. I didn't take any pictures and dumped his body at sea, but trust me, I did.

I'm yet to 100% believe this. Some parts seem a bit fishy...

Don't Worry, Be Happy
    XBL
    DonVigo

Quote Originally Posted by bohemian View Post
    he killed 3000 americans? if he did, which he didnt, does it justify the bodycount so far in the socalled waronterror in afghanistan, irak etc?

There's closure to families of 3000 innocents killed, and our military can put a feather in their cap for the good that they actually do for our society. Not that our military as a whole deserves it, but every soldier who puts their ass on the line with no say in the matter in my honor deserves some good in their lives in my opinion.

Beyond that sentiement... Most Americans are the problem with America. Obnoxious, crass, and vulgar... The ways of the US.

I'm sorry so many of us put it so primitively, but I am celebrating justice and the positive points I mentioned earlier... But quietly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Krome View Post
    this dude. this dude disappears for months then pops up with 5 full length vids in the span of 2 weeks.

I don't know how accurate that number is.. but the idea is that he's responsible for those deaths, just as Hitler is responsible for the deaths of millions of jews before and during WW2. There's nothing Obnoxious at all about celebrating justice coming to a man who intentionally murdered Civilians because he didn't have the balls to fight his "enemys" Military. He's been behind attacks on several Embassys as well as being connected to the previous World Trade Center Bombing in 1993.

He was a VERY evil dude who didn't give a shit about anyone who didn't follow him. His forces in Afghanistan raid their own people's villages and kill innocents, then threaten the rest of the village that they'll do the same to them if they don't aid them in hiding weapons and reporting on Foreign Troops.

Now Iraq is a VERY different thing altogether.. but as far as Osama Bin Laden and the war in Afghanistan is concerned, he needed to be stopped and the war was very necessary.

i have no problem with the dude being dead. but your own president is likewise responsible for the deaths of way more than 3000 lives on 911 and the petty numbers alkaida represent, and should be punished the same way.

XBL
    TheDietTea

Ha logic..
    I seem to lack it in these arguments because I usually have no interest
    but another view
    I see death as death
    and the fact that the army is based on belief and religion (in god we trust)
    makes me see it as a neutral point of insertion
    But maybe someone wants to educate me or agree, whatever I'm curious
    did the terrorists lead by Osama Bin Laden kill for belief and religion just as the U.S. Army seems to do..
    or was it some kind of corrupt conspiracy started by Osama?
    I will never say it was not a horrific event, I was scarred as a kid
    but what are the other point of views, you know?
    It seems everyone ties down thinking to what they know, have learned or is only media based..
    maybe I'm slowly becoming a conspiracist but I like to think there's a third perspective..
    the one where people think for themselves.

i have no problem with the dude being dead. but your own president is likewise responsible for the deaths of way more than 3000 lives on 911 and the petty numbers alkaida represent, and should be punished the same way.
    Responsible in what way? Instead of being vague, why not mention specifics?

Ha logic..
    I seem to lack it in these arguments because I usually have no interest
    but another view
    I see death as death
    and the fact that the army is based on belief and religion (in god we trust)
    makes me see it as a neutral point of insertion
    But maybe someone wants to educate me or agree, whatever I'm curious
    did the terrorists lead by Osama Bin Laden kill for belief and religion just as the U.S. Army seems to do..
    or was it some kind of corrupt conspiracy started by Osama?
    I will never say it was not a horrific event, I was scarred as a kid
    but what are the other point of views, you know?
    It seems everyone ties down thinking to what they know, have learned or is only media based..
    maybe I'm slowly becoming a conspiracist but I like to think there's a third perspective..
    the one where people think for themselves.
    The US Military does not operate under any religious views and people of all religions are members of the Military and practice their respective religions freely and openly. Osama Bin Laden operated under a purely Religious point of view. The US worked alongside, though not directly with, Osama and his Mujahideen against the Soviets back in the 80's when they were trying to take over Afghanistan. Even then, Bin Laden didn't like the US. However when Saudi Arabia accepted the US help when Saddam invaded (rather than accepting Bin Laden's help) he became even more pissed off with us. Basically he felt that no Non-Muslim should be allowed in that area. Eventually he even went as far as to decree that it was "every muslims daily duty" to kill any North American (not just US) with the ultimate goal being regaining Mecca soley and completely for the Muslim community.

He was waging a Holy War in a very literal sense. It's not all that different from the ideology behind The Crusades, it's just the type of fighting is different. That and the existence of almost instantaneous worldwide media brings all the ugly and unfortunate aspects of war into every home.

usa with your president is behind the war on terror, this makes him responsible

random link to give you some numbers
    http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...or-415397.html

you still feel the lives of 3000 americans are more worth?
    sidenote, over 4000 us soldiers are among those deaths you wanna revenge the other 3000 with. how you can feel pride and justice is beyond me.

and the link is from 2006. numbers are staggering.

more recent calculations here:
    http://www.unknownnews.net/casualties.html
    Last edited by bohemian; 05-02-2011 at 12:50 PM.

Don't Worry, Be Happy seamonkeymadnss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sk8cdt View Post
    he killed almost 3000 of our people, at the very least justice needed to be served, we needed to defend ourselves, and not let those people who died in not only 9/11, but also any other attacks he organized, die in vain. if someone commits the heinous acts that he did, you cant allow them to continue living.

and not related to antwans post, as much as think this man should have been hung from the top of the top of the washington monument until there was nothing but a skeleton, i do feel like given him the islamic funeral was the right way to do it, because it shows that we are above people like him. it shows that we as a people have dignity and respect for other people, even to those people who have none for others. it demonstrates our view of freedom of religion, that even though this man was a monster, he still has every right to practice any religion he chooses, and that we accept his choice of religion, but not his actions. and honestly that act made me much prouder to be an american

and to lighten the mood after my rant
    lol you ignant
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    That was like getting a handjob in a blender . . . blood everywhere, people are crying, granny's in the corner clucking like a chicken, but you two just keep hitting the puree button.

sidenote, over 4000 us soldiers are among those deaths you wanna revenge the other 3000 with. how you can feel pride and justice is beyond me.

The Current US President didn't start the war and in fact, has very little to do with the actual day to day missions that have happened during the war. As opposed to Bin Laden, who had a hand in directly crafting 9/11 as well as issuing the direct order to execute that plan as well as other attacks.

You say that the US President should be held responsible for US, Enemy, and Civilian lives lost during a time of war, correct? So what then should the President (Bush) have done instead of waging war? What could be done to give justice to the victims of Bin Laden's many terrorist actions? What keeps Bin Ladin from attacking again?

What about other Anti-American forces? If Bin Laden gets off with a pass, what's to keep someone like.. say Kim Jong-il from attacking South Korea and the US, re-igniting that war?

What, in your opinion, was the right decision to make?

i never said i only referred to only the current president or government.

as for the right decision, id say not allowing/orchestrating an false flag opperation such as 911 to justify agressive entry into other countries for monitary gain would be better.

i never said i only referred to only the current president or government.

as for the right decision, id say not allowing/orchestrating an false flag opperation such as 911 to justify agressive entry into other countries for monitary gain would be better.
    Well you said "your own president...should be treated the same way," which is singular. So who should be treated the same way? Bush? Obama? or Clinton (since he was the one who actually issued the arrest orders for Bin Laden in response to his embassy bombing)?

Did the US allow or orchestrate? Or are you not sure? Don't get me wrong.. I have my own beliefs about the whole situation that don't actually vary very far from what you seem to be insinuating here... but at the end of the day there's not a whole lot of facts behind those theories.

Moreover you're quick to judge. It's very easy to sit in the back of the class and poke fun at the kids with the wrong answers.. but who are you to poke fun when you don't have the answers either? You're not even certain that the answer was wrong to begin with.. you just think it was, with no evidence supporting that train of thought.

At the end of the day, someone has to make the hard decisions and I'd much rather have someone up there making the wrong decisions than someone who can't venture to make a decision at all.

Bin Laden most definitely commited many heinous crimes. He most definitely deserved to be punished for those crimes. That's what is being celebrated.

look, i dont have the answers. but there sure are enough unanswered questions regarding the events leading up to this. and if you think im the only one asking the same thing your very wrong.

Resident Fruitbooter Roccityroller's Avatar

lemme come plan to have some guys fly some 747's into your city, where your family and friends work and live and see how adamently you hunt me down. And i'll plant a couple bombs in your embassies just for good measure.

But no, really, you're right. We should all just take terrorist attacks like men and tell our people "I'm sorry your father/mother/husband/daughter jumped from the 52nd floor of the world trade center because they would rather die hitting the concrete at terminal velocity than be burned to death by hundreds of gallons of jet fuel. But nah, we can't go get those guys, cuz that would be mean."
    Hoodlum Threat
    Youtube
    Live Stream
    Twitter

XBL
    TheDietTea

^^watchu talkin bout willis

Quote Originally Posted by Roccityroller View Post
    lemme come plan to have some guys fly some 747's into your city, where your family and friends work and live and see how adamently you hunt me down. And i'll plant a couple bombs in your embassies just for good measure.

But no, really, you're right. We should all just take terrorist attacks like men and tell our people "I'm sorry your father/mother/husband/daughter jumped from the 52nd floor of the world trade center because they would rather die hitting the concrete at terminal velocity than be burned to death by hundreds of gallons of jet fuel. But nah, we can't go get those guys, cuz that would be mean."
    I suck at politics. I hate everything about it. I also suck at arguements...

but I see the point here. Those people deserved justice. That's not the way to die.

XBL
    TheDietTea

Well sure but I don't see where that came from lol
    Mean to the terrorists..?

The fact of the matter is both sides have their wrongs.

We killed their people. They killed our people. The situation is too complicated and too censored to the public...

therefore finding the absolute right and wrong... hero and enemy...

is impossible.

Blazing a Trail

Quote Originally Posted by Roccityroller View Post

death sentence fuck yeah !!

XBL
    TheDietTea

PSN goes down.. so does osama..
    unrelated surely.

Is this now the baby Slap forums?

Blazing a Trail

damn... just watched the news..
    are people celebrating this all across the us ?

Steam
    ipermy
    XBL
    iperm

yes
    they are
    fucking dumb

my teacher turned on fox news, and the dude talking about it was like "why was bin laden able to afford this million dollar compound and have no job, while working people in america can barely get by"
    fucking idiots

and jeraldo rivera is actually as stupid as he fucking sounds

and i don't know if anyone said this
    i just want to correct cman because he's gay
    burial at sea is not the preferred way to do an islamic burial

oh

PPS:
    pics or gtfo
    Last edited by Permy; 05-02-2011 at 05:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Slamooh View Post
    damn... just watched the news..
    are people celebrating this all across the us ?
    Yes...

this i dont agree with, sickens me honestly. I'm happy that we got him and i understand where some of those people are coming from (ground zero), but outright parties in the street makes us look like we ARE the middle east.
    Hoodlum Threat
    Youtube
    Live Stream
    Twitter

The problem with these numbers are that a large portion of these deaths are caused by insurgent and local terrorist retaliation against the U.S. presence in Iraq. I don't think it's fair to attribute the deaths entirely to the U.S. military. It would be ignoring the fact that a lot of deaths are caused by people who are threatened by a democratic Iraq.

The problem with these numbers are that a large portion of these deaths are caused by insurgent and local terrorist retaliation against the U.S. presence in Iraq. I don't think it's fair to attribute the deaths entirely to the U.S. military. It would be ignoring the fact that a lot of deaths are caused by people who are threatened by a democratic Iraq.

Quote Originally Posted by Permy View Post
    burial at sea is not the preferred way to do an islamic burial
    Only because he died on land. However, it's likely that the US didn't want an actual location for Bin Laden supporters to be able to visit/honor/revere him. So.. it's still giving him a pretty fair shake considering what could have been done.

mushrooms and clouds.

Quote Originally Posted by saunders420 View Post
    mushrooms and clouds.
    Sounds like a good trip
    Hoodlum Threat
    Youtube
    Live Stream
    Twitter