Quote Originally Posted by Slamooh View Post
well i still think celebrating and telling people "justice is served" is like denying the concept of justice...im not supporting terrorists, i just mean that any criminal deserves a trial, victims deserve a trial... vengeance is barbary and should not be considered as a good way to end this...
eye for an eye IS barbary
You're acting like he was executed without due process. The Seal Team's mission was to capture and extract him. When they breached the house to capture him, he picked up a weapon and attacked. Had he not picked up that AK, he'd have been taken into custody alive.

Quote Originally Posted by bohemian View Post
^^ again.. why is american lives more worth than for example afghan lives? or pakistani? or iraki? each death brings sorrow, be it in the holy usa or the middle east.
No one is saying one life is worth more than another and you're definitely trolling the topic with that garbage. Death is inevitable in war and War will exist so long as Mankind is fallible.

Quote Originally Posted by fallingskyline View Post
Either way if they would've gotten OBL alive and would've taken him to the US to give him a "fair" trial, the consequence would've been, that they'd sentence him to death either by chair, gas-chamber or whatnot. I'm all against death-penalty, it doesn't bring back those who died.
The only way to really serve justice would be to make peace, otherwise there still be people dying for some dickheads with blown attitudes that sit back in their fancy chairs, and don't get their hands dirty.
Fuck eye for an eye!!!
Osama didn't fly those planes and Obama didn't pull the trigger but both are murderers, for their idea of what is good and holy...
I disagree. Capture was the intent of the mission. He picked up a gun and was unwilling to be taken alive (like many evil men before him). In that regard, the Seal(s) who are directly responsible for his death had no other choice.

Quote Originally Posted by Slamooh View Post
Of course, i didnt ignore that part, imo, this is the main flaw of your point of view. you never put justice into context, you should not consider how the victims feel... ... If those people think justice has been served, i find it disturbing and its universally disturbing. Applying justice is trying to be objective... you should not consider subjective point of views.. especially victims who lack logic because of emotions.
but we re really off subject...
The logic implied here is nice and all but doesn't work in reality. The damage done to the victim MUST be considered when dealing justice. How else would won determine if the punishment fits the crime? Keep in mind that specifically in this case, Bin Laden had released tons of propaganda boasting about the crimes he committed.. so the need to prove it was him would've been ceremonial at best.

Quote Originally Posted by bohemian View Post
i dont even feel the need to justify my statements. trolling or not, call it what you will. but i def do not jump to conclustions, ive been following this for ages and ive seen and read as much as i can to base my own view of whats happened and is happening. Theres many sides and the whole situation is insanely complex. and i dont like arguing in forums, english is not my main language and i often get misunderstodd or misinterpreted.

bottom line, the world is fucked.. and it will only get worse the coming years. (partly because the american population is brainwashed into supporting these "justified" wars on whatever they choose for the time beeing.)
It's most definitely trolling. And overall your "opinion" is offensive even if only because not only do you look down your nose at others for their decisions, without offering your own but because you're grouping an entire society together in your twisted, unproven viewpoint.