Quote Originally Posted by bohemian View Post
i never said i only referred to only the current president or government.

as for the right decision, id say not allowing/orchestrating an false flag opperation such as 911 to justify agressive entry into other countries for monitary gain would be better.
Well you said "your own president...should be treated the same way," which is singular. So who should be treated the same way? Bush? Obama? or Clinton (since he was the one who actually issued the arrest orders for Bin Laden in response to his embassy bombing)?

Did the US allow or orchestrate? Or are you not sure? Don't get me wrong.. I have my own beliefs about the whole situation that don't actually vary very far from what you seem to be insinuating here... but at the end of the day there's not a whole lot of facts behind those theories.

Moreover you're quick to judge. It's very easy to sit in the back of the class and poke fun at the kids with the wrong answers.. but who are you to poke fun when you don't have the answers either? You're not even certain that the answer was wrong to begin with.. you just think it was, with no evidence supporting that train of thought.

At the end of the day, someone has to make the hard decisions and I'd much rather have someone up there making the wrong decisions than someone who can't venture to make a decision at all.

Bin Laden most definitely commited many heinous crimes. He most definitely deserved to be punished for those crimes. That's what is being celebrated.