Thread: Tyler The Creator (funny black guy)

Default Tyler The Creator (funny black guy)

This video is funny as shit.

Waka Flacka - Keep It Real

Oh and he also likes dicking around about skateboarding...

Last edited by MarcoPoloUSN; 05-09-2011 at 09:12 PM.

XBL
    TheDietTea

I've always wondered about media and music artists..
    I only seem to see real life videos of rappers
    usually acting like an ass.. wonder if it's an ego thing..
    not to classify I've just never seen videos of any other kind of artist being an ass.
    for lack of a better word I reference "ass"
    Just a don't care about anything mentality that seems to affect the way people act on certain occasions..
    people in media are looked up to lets be real.. media is and always will be rising and becoming more apart of our lives.
    some people, not so easily influenced.. but there are the few who are.. role models? I don't know I'm probably rambling to anyone that doesn't agree..
    random thought process.

Blazing a Trail SeksulChokolate's Avatar
    PSN
    Weird_JamJar
    XBL
    SeksulChokolate

love odd future
    Hoodlum: Threat

Quote Originally Posted by Antwan View Post
    not to classify I've just never seen videos of any other kind of artist being an ass.
    Just a don't care about anything mentality that seems to affect the way people act on certain occasions..
    people in media are looked up to lets be real.. media is and always will be rising and becoming more apart of our lives.
    some people, not so easily influenced.. but there are the few who are.. role models? I don't know I'm probably rambling to anyone that doesn't agree..
    random thought process.
    see thats the thing almost all forms of entertainment have these type of characters, its just that rappers are the more popular ones these days. like with the past it was rockers who were seen acting like asses in public, its just that now because hip hop is more in the forefront add that with the internet, and youve got what we see right here
    HEY OM YEAH HOODLUM[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Clayfighter View Post
    see thats the thing almost all forms of entertainment have these type of characters, its just that rappers are the more popular ones these days. like with the past it was rockers who were seen acting like asses in public, its just that now because hip hop is more in the forefront add that with the internet, and youve got what we see right here

Don't Worry, Be Happy
    XBL
    DonVigo

Quote Originally Posted by Antwan View Post
    random thought process.
    Also: Note the ginger wearing his beanie like a fucking yamikule.

This is why "rap artists" are whack. For the most part, just a bunch of kids who want more attention than they'd ever deserve.

And I agree, the fact that we keep paying attention to these fucktards just gives them reasons to keep acting more and more idiotic.

It's colorblind, and goes across many genres, but if these kind of egotits would just be told to shut the fuck up more often, maybe they would.

Or, I'm just a hater 'cause my IQ is bigger than my shoe size and I can rationalize why this isn't something pepole should pay any respect to.
    Quote Originally Posted by Krome View Post
    this dude. this dude disappears for months then pops up with 5 full length vids in the span of 2 weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by DonVigo View Post
    Also: Note the ginger wearing his beanie like a fucking yamikule.

This is why "rap artists" are whack. For the most part, just a bunch of kids who want more attention than they'd ever deserve.

And I agree, the fact that we keep paying attention to these fucktards just gives them reasons to keep acting more and more idiotic.

It's colorblind, and goes across many genres, but if these kind of egotits would just be told to shut the fuck up more often, maybe they would.

Or, I'm just a hater 'cause my IQ is bigger than my shoe size and I can rationalize why this isn't something pepole should pay any respect to.
    That's a bit harsh wouldn't you say? lol

Logically thinking... yes he was acting like an ass...

but its easy for me to say that looked fun. bunch of guys fuckin around bein idiots

Fluckit Senior Citizen replicant's Avatar
    XBL
    replicant#2618

I blame Jesus for the musicians bad attitudes. His band "The Apostles" started it all and were constantly trashing mangers in his day.
    Bear "replicant" Powell
    "I am Shaolin-Style!"

XBL: replicant#2618

Currently Playing: Diablo 2 Resurrected, Elden Ring, Skate 3

Lol it's not even about being a rapper he's a kid, I used to do shit like this when we'd drive to go skate just because it's fun to fuck with people. But because he's a rapper, or famous suddenly it's a terrible thing to have fun with people.

Don't Worry, Be Happy
    XBL
    DonVigo

Fucking around with your crew is one thing, but yelling at some broad for not going through a red light and giving that fucking retarded "it's orange" comment back at her... That iced the cake for me.

Kid or not, this guy strikes me as some arrogant asshole with a bad case of the look-at-me's. In my life, when we ran into kids with that disease we didn't pay attention to them, cause they were just being annoying for the sake of it and by ignoring them they learned not to be little twats all the time. Not to mention the Tyler Perry effect, in which black people blatantly represent the negative stereotypes attributed to them, which if a white dude were to do we'd be called racists.

While this guy may not be the entire problem, he defiantly reps it. Antwan nailed it when he said that we have a problem with the media. They keep portraying these idiots (mainstream rappers, Donald Trump, The Real Housewives of wherever, Jersey Shore, Etc.) as something worth looking at, and nobody is saying what a fucking godawful thing that is. We're shining the light on people who should be kept in the dark, so harsh as it may be, I just keep saying it's fucking idiotic. Nothing against you, Marco, as whatever puts the buoyancy in your watercraft is what floats your boat, and honestly you seem not only cool, but like a truly good dude... But I'd love to see a stop to people thinking it's funny/cool/otherwise acceptable to act like this kid. Our species is dumbing down more and more every day, and if it isn't part of the solution, it's just part of the problem.
    Last edited by DonVigo; 05-09-2011 at 10:48 AM.
    this dude. this dude disappears for months then pops up with 5 full length vids in the span of 2 weeks.

Well as long as there is a TV and an internet the problem will remain self perpetuating. For me it's more fun to laugh at people like him and anyone else who is trying to be funny. I mean why should I care about who he pisses off, it's not me so in the long run I'm fine with it. Jersey Shore, and Donald Trump and all those shows are further pushing the stupidity, more so than Tyler, who may be an asshole, but is still pushing kids to make music their own way instead of doing the real black stereotype and rapping about cars, money and bitches. Further more Idgaf what race a person is, stereotypes can be funny they just have to be done correctly and they have to attack every race. Point is, let him live, why do we all have to feel the need to judge people who are famous? He's living his life the way he pleases and unless the woman driving is directly related to you it shouldn't be a big deal that he's acting stupid. When he does something to you though, you have the right to get mad.

Don't Worry, Be Happy
    XBL
    DonVigo

Going to respectfully agree to disagree with you there, bro. Obviously where our personalities play in at this point. Stupid people piss me off, no matter what. Like I said, if you're not a part of the solution, you're just a part of the problem. I mean, we all enjoy different things, and more power to you if this is what you dig. You're cool people regardless of tastes, just throwing out my two cents for their full value.

Of course man no beef no war! I'm just defending my faves lol.

Look at the second video in the OP!

bunch of kids... dicking around...

0:54-0:58 lololol

XBL
    TheDietTea

Text at berrics is always about messing around though..
    like a fourth of those videos they don't even skate lol