Thread: iSec - New Chinese Video Game System (Formerly eBox) *Skateboarding Game soon*

Fluckit Senior Citizen replicant's Avatar
    XBL
    replicant#2618

Default iSec - New Chinese Video Game System (Formerly eBox) *Skateboarding Game soon*

Alright, the amount of information on this new game system is very sparse. What we know is that it is similar to an Xbox 360 with Kinect built in plus other features like Karaoke and such. When I can get footage/stills of the skateboarding game mentioned for it I will post them here as well. I am curious to see how China does with this system.

http://www.pcworld.com/article/22729..._in_china.html
    Bear "replicant" Powell
    "I am Shaolin-Style!"

XBL: replicant#2618

Currently Playing: Diablo 2 Resurrected, Elden Ring, Skate 3

haha it's china, the game system will probably just make propaganda for hu jintao and be shit.. if you would import such a thing, and you would start it up.. the second you watch you'll be brainwashed and move to china.. probably one of the games for it will be "marching in line"

BUT you can only play that game if you're exactly the same length as everybody else who plays it =D

Fluckit Senior Citizen replicant's Avatar
    XBL
    replicant#2618

Heh, I have a Dreamcast and a SNES (Super Famicon) from China and they have worked fine for years.
    There will definitely be state games for the iSec, but over the past few years China has been sinking lots of money into Software and Hardware for video games.
    They are putting a ridiculous amount of money into trying to beat Microsoft, Sony, and Activision Blizzard for example.
    Lenovo and Perfect World Co. are being flooded with funds to help them enter the world market.
    I for one am very interested in seeing their technological advancements. Plus any new skateboard game catches my attention even if Chairman Mao might be the only playable skater.
    Last edited by replicant; 05-07-2011 at 07:06 AM. Reason: speeling r guud
    Bear "replicant" Powell
    "I am Shaolin-Style!"

XBL: replicant#2618

Currently Playing: Diablo 2 Resurrected, Elden Ring, Skate 3

that's true, those are two great gamesystems
    haha actually that'd be awesome, only playable character mao