Thread: The Ruins (Xbox 360|DLC)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Fluckit Senior Citizen replicant's Avatar
    XBL
    replicant#2618

Quote Originally Posted by Ohmidineffect View Post
    Well two things, one that was one of my first attempts at a custom pool so yeah it's bound to have a couple jacked spots because it's a tough build. I know the death box is high but if you start from the shallow end, drop in carve from shallow to deep and give your self maybe one more gratuitous carve you should be able to slash it. It's been tested a few times by myself and a few others. It's a hard spot to hit but it is possible. I do apologize for the fucked parts though, maybe I should have made the whole pool one size. Thanks for the feedback love the new banner btw XD
    Hehe, thanks on banner. Yeah, I was starting in the shallow with a run and usually hitting the right side transition since it was smoothest (minus couple offset edges at middle transition) and I could get the death box, but once I hit it I felt like I didn't have anywhere to go. If I go back center I bank out into the shallow and if I hit right/left transition I don't have enough speed left to hit coping. Like I said this was in HC and it felt mad different in E/N where speed pickup was quicker. With runup I was able to go high enough in HC to bluntstall the box or powerslide to grind no problem. Above the box was a whole different monster. I think my main thing was it was a money shot trick spot. BAM! BS Blunt... reset.
    Bear "replicant" Powell
    "I am Shaolin-Style!"

XBL: replicant#2618

Currently Playing: Diablo 2 Resurrected, Elden Ring, Skate 3

Yeah that sounds about right, think of it as a huge beta test for what I'll be doing next. I wanted to see if people would be stoked at all on skating bowls, and was getting bothered by a few people to upload it lol. So i did, the feed back is great though.

Yeah i was trying to stay away from using that rollin though it kills the uniformed texture of the pool.

Yeah eitherway it's pretty sick your parks give loads of ideas! (Waterpark would be beast!). Deathbox is great too, should of added a grill with water behind it!

Fluckit Senior Citizen replicant's Avatar
    XBL
    replicant#2618

Pool skating can be sick since it's all about keeping the flow going and not just constant pushing. Looking forward to the next pool.
    Bear "replicant" Powell
    "I am Shaolin-Style!"

XBL: replicant#2618

Currently Playing: Diablo 2 Resurrected, Elden Ring, Skate 3

Everybody's asking for water parks hahah, the problem is the sizing of the mega ramps for slides they're huge, and the only option is to build them in back lot, and I can't be bothered with that, it freezes every 5 minutes.

Speaking of water parks this closed a while ago and it's near to me. Intending to skate it! Just shows how dirty pools are! Might give a lil remake a go!