Thread: Second Vid

Fluckin' Hatchling Gautreauxcinco's Avatar

Default Second Vid

Sup guys, just posted my second vid. Let me know what you think.

XBL
    TheDietTea

I like where you're going just felt rushed
    here's a few ideas
    Spend time getting tricks perfect.. if you do something cool even if it was on accident, learn to get them clean.. it pays off in the end.
    The ideas behind your skating are pretty good.. a few clips in there I wish were cleaner though.
    The effects, were something different and I can always dig something new..
    Maybe make the ones that were on the side a bit smaller.. so you can read the text but still see the skating.
    Keep it up.. pretty decent for a second.

Chief Alcohol Strategist momadaddy's Avatar
    PSN
    momadaddy
    XBL
    momadaddy

not a huge fan of all your tricks but, your filming was pretty good. didnt jump around alot and you were in frame most of the time. like antwan said try to get your tricks on lock and try them till you get it smooth. really good video for your second though!!! keep it up man. cant wait o see more

like the others said,cleaner tricks.i've spent hours,maybe even a day or two,just getting a trick to look the way i want.but i've got serious ocd when it comes to that.try not to use the automovie effects in WMM,they're kinda generic,but i use it to edit with too so i know there's not many options for effects.anyway,good vid for your second.the more you edit the more little things you'll learn and your vids will get better each time.keep at it,dude.

Thanks guys, I think my mindset was to fill up as much footy to fit a song. Plus i was having converting issues that cut out a full second of a few of those clips. but im starting fresh and working on a 1 minute vid so i can concentrate on more of the tricks themselves. Are there other video editing software that's out there that's inexpensive? i know of vegas and after effects, unfortunately im tied to WMM like m7419 pointed out lol

ha,ha.i got ya,dude!i actually like WMM.not many options for effects and all,but it's so easy to use and you can get a good edit with it with a little experimenting.

atmosphere ftw. i like the smoothness of the cams but your style is a bit too unrealistic for my taste. but, who am i to judge
    good stuff bro, keep the community alive

Quote Originally Posted by hebrewsfl View Post
    atmosphere ftw. i like the smoothness of the cams but your style is a bit too unrealistic for my taste. but, who am i to judge
    good stuff bro, keep the community alive
    Oh trust me, that will be my focal point for this next vid. i just have a sweet tooth for big flip tricks lol.

Chief Alcohol Strategist momadaddy's Avatar
    PSN
    momadaddy
    XBL
    momadaddy

just torrent vegas or after effects. its super cheap lol. it will cost you zero u..s. dollars if you need an demoid invite i can hook you up. otherwise just go to tbp to get a copy of vegas