Thread: its been a year already?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

the fact that this is likely the last quality skateboarding game we'll see for a decade or two at least.
    old psn: jest118
    new psn: jesthatesyou

I play for the ABD.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiltzuh View Post
    I skate unrealistic in real life...i just learned ungrindables at my local park !
    Videos; www.youtube.com/derwreck

actually the cap lately

XBL
    emericaridr11

to me this is a Creative Outlet...... and fun to boot

Im not here to make friends, I dont stay because of the people I met...... I Stay cause this Game fucking Rocks!

Still play because it's my fall-to, if there is nothing i want to play or just want a quick gaming session skate. has always been there, most of the time I'll just roll around and if no-one is online CAP is always there, I will just make a spot and skate it, not save it and repeat. I think if there was no CAP in this game i would cry, It's not perfect by any means but it is the main thing that pulls me in (was an RCT addict ) BB spoiled us with CAP, i wuvs it

Steam
    Boxerman08
    XBL
    Boxerman08

Quote Originally Posted by emericaridr11 View Post
    to me this is a Creative Outlet...... and fun to boot

Im not here to make friends, I dont stay because of the people I met...... I Stay cause this Game fucking Rocks!
    ^^ that. i agree that this game is really sick as well. i don't really get why people hate it so much. i've never really bothered with the CAP until recently this week and I'm starting to like the game even more. the fact that you can create or recreate a spot or park is so sick. i'm making one right now, a small one though, and just spots i like to skate all in one little park lol i've got lots of improvement for CAPs, but I still enjoy making parks hopefully some people will be down to try it and possibly make a little community video at the park?! haha

CAP, Graphics, Making vids, finding new spots, yes there are plenty if you go looking - As someone said above roof tops! There are so many nice roof gaps in ale town and near kube tower, plus there are a ton of ungrindable pipes on the sky scrapers around downtown.

Plus I found a nice gap to bank on the roof of the tall building halfway down the sewer system thingy opposite where you spawn on the factory roofs. It take a bit of getting to but its worth it for view and gap IMO.

When I run out of ideas I go back to OG or s2 as it always seems fresh, and vice versa when I go back to s3.

The way i see it, Ea probably won't release another game on 360/PS3 however surely a next gen console isn't far off, so they would be foolish not to make one for that system.

UG/Popless Pioneer pawnluvguitarist's Avatar

I'm pretty much done with the Skate series, not like done playing it all together, but just done putting the same time and effort as i did before. Honestly, looking back, I put way too much time into getting stoned and playing these games, time to prioritize a little better...

What brings me back are the friends I've made here and the community as a whole. I'm always lurking, and I plan on continuing to post my music and RL skateboarding.