15 May 2009: My first Skate 2-solo released (My first ever fakeskating-video).
18 May 2010: My first Skate 3-solo released.
12 May 2011: My 10th Skate 3-solo released.

I´ve been around for quite a long time now and I´m still alive and kicking. I´m surprised that I still find new stuff to skate, but I guess that´s because I´m still a hungry fakeskater considering that I´ve never been on a team but still would like to.

Thanks to all the people who´ve been supporting me all of this time.

Shoutouts to:

Stevland: For inspiring me to start making fakeskate-videos.

Eflix: For inspiring me to push the boundaries and my own limits of fakeskating.

Bullet: For commenting and giving me feedback when nobody really watched my stuff.

Adda: For the nice comments and for making awesome GC's, especially those Newsoul-decks And for having great chats in the LikeButter-chat.

Gizzler: For making that collabo with me, I´m glad that the only collabo I´ve been in turned out freaking awesome.

Bladderboy: For sponsoring me and giving me the extra exposure on LikeButter.

Perm: For inviting me to the sessions and for always leaving great comments. Swag.

Wiltzuh: For the nice voicechats and for making great CAPs that makes the game feel fresh.

Cookiesupporter: For having awesome sessions and being my motivator and helping me to land some awesome tricks. And of course for all of the awesome voice-chats we´ve had. You´re my nigga